Suggestions

Started by Vikas03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vikas03

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the test on 9/11 and was wondering how I should schedule these next few weeks. I have been taking 3 mcats a week. Thus far after tomorrow, I will have the following mcats left: kaplan fl 5, and then i plan on taking aamc 8,9,10, and 11 as I don't think I have enough time for the earlier ones. Also I want to do the aamc assessment stuff. Should I take one of the aamc fl out and take the assessments instead just so I make sure I do it? Am I risking burnout with doing 3 tests a week? Thanks a lot!
 
I'm taking the test on 9/11 and was wondering how I should schedule these next few weeks. I have been taking 3 mcats a week. Thus far after tomorrow, I will have the following mcats left: kaplan fl 5, and then i plan on taking aamc 8,9,10, and 11 as I don't think I have enough time for the earlier ones. Also I want to do the aamc assessment stuff. Should I take one of the aamc fl out and take the assessments instead just so I make sure I do it? Am I risking burnout with doing 3 tests a week? Thanks a lot!

I would not leave out an AAMC FL, they are the best indicator of where you are at, and most like the real thing.