Suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vikas03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the test on 9/11 and was wondering how I should schedule these next few weeks. I have been taking 3 mcats a week. Thus far after tomorrow, I will have the following mcats left: kaplan fl 5, and then i plan on taking aamc 8,9,10, and 11 as I don't think I have enough time for the earlier ones. Also I want to do the aamc assessment stuff. Should I take one of the aamc fl out and take the assessments instead just so I make sure I do it? Am I risking burnout with doing 3 tests a week? Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking the test on 9/11 and was wondering how I should schedule these next few weeks. I have been taking 3 mcats a week. Thus far after tomorrow, I will have the following mcats left: kaplan fl 5, and then i plan on taking aamc 8,9,10, and 11 as I don't think I have enough time for the earlier ones. Also I want to do the aamc assessment stuff. Should I take one of the aamc fl out and take the assessments instead just so I make sure I do it? Am I risking burnout with doing 3 tests a week? Thanks a lot!

I would not leave out an AAMC FL, they are the best indicator of where you are at, and most like the real thing.

Yes, AAMC FL with a painful, detailed review >>>>>>> everything else you could do.