You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sullivan University c/o 2014
Started by delano2000
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My interview was on november 17. Were any of you guys there on that day. The interview was very laid back. Nothing to be nervous about.
What are the questions they asked u in the interview.....how u prepared for that.....Thanks
There will not be any specific answer for your question because every interviewer tends to to ask different question.What are the questions they asked u in the interview.....how u prepared for that.....Thanks
Basiccally, you should research as much as possible about:
- school: major, program, curiculum...
- why pharmacy? why Sullivan? why you?
- wondering and critical thinking about every subject, question...that should be on interview.
All questions on internet about academic interview, job interview... should be on your interview. Wellprepared, be yourself, and confident.
Good luck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There will not be any specific answer for your question because every interviewer tends to to ask different question.
Basiccally, you should research as much as possible about:
- school: major, program, curiculum...
- why pharmacy? why Sullivan? why you?
- wondering and critical thinking about every subject, question...that should be on interview.
All questions on internet about academic interview, job interview... should be on your interview. Wellprepared, be yourself, and confident.
Good luck.
Thanks man. I really appreciate your efforts.
SGA at SUCOP just got an excellent President Elect that will be doing great things! Or so I hear![]()
I don't know buddy, let's hope this guy doesn't get crazy and screw us all.
Do you guys know who are the panel members that make the decisions if an applicant is accepted or not?
My interview was on november 17. Were any of you guys there on that day. The interview was very laid back. Nothing to be nervous about.
I had the interview that same day at 3 pm. The guy was very laid back and conversational. I enjoyed talking to him. Let me know when you hear anything back from Sullivan and good luck!
Is there anyone here who was conditionally accepted? I'm taking the last prerequisite course right now-microbio this semester and I have not heard any good news from the SUCOP other than making sure I gotta finish up the prerequisite. I would like to see if anyone who is accepted but currently is taking prerequisite courses. Conditional acceptance is basically you get accepted but your official acceptance letter will be sent after your transcript is being sent to the school at the end of the semester.
Is there anyone here who was conditionally accepted? I'm taking the last prerequisite course right now-microbio this semester and I have not heard any good news from the SUCOP other than making sure I gotta finish up the prerequisite. I would like to see if anyone who is accepted but currently is taking prerequisite courses. Conditional acceptance is basically you get accepted but your official acceptance letter will be sent after your transcript is being sent to the school at the end of the semester.
I'm still in my last semester of pre-req classes and I got the official acceptance letter. I didn't think Sullivan offered conditional acceptances, I thought you just got accepted and it was understood that you have to finish all your pre-reqs. I could be wrong though.
Pinky, have you had your interview?
I'm still in my last semester of pre-req classes and I got the official acceptance letter. I didn't think Sullivan offered conditional acceptances, I thought you just got accepted and it was understood that you have to finish all your pre-reqs. I could be wrong though.
nope. I was waitlisted last yr and reactivated for this yr. and I have not even gotten the interview chance yet..
I'm still in my last semester of pre-req classes and I got the official acceptance letter. I didn't think Sullivan offered conditional acceptances, I thought you just got accepted and it was understood that you have to finish all your pre-reqs. I could be wrong though.
This is mainly where the "conditional" part comes in, among other things. All acceptances are contingent upon you completing all requirements prior to matriculation. What if you don't meet this requirement by failing a class and not be able to retake before you matriculate? Then the school reserves the right to rescind your acceptance.
I think this is pretty much standard at most schools if not all.😉
very trueThis is mainly where the "conditional" part comes in, among other things. All acceptances are contingent upon you completing all requirements prior to matriculation. What if you don't meet this requirement by failing a class and not be able to retake before you matriculate? Then the school reserves the right to rescind your acceptance.
I think this is pretty much standard at most schools if not all.😉
Does applicants that live in ky get priority when applying?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does applicants that live in ky get priority when applying?
Well, based on the amount of people from CA in my class....I'd say it has a bit of a role to play, but nothing to serious. Pretty much, everyone has a fair shot, but it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to take more people to stay in KY or close in IN. I can't say for sure, since I'm from IN and had planned on staying in the area post graduation even before getting accepted.
Does applicants that live in ky get priority when applying?
I'd say no. SUCOP is a private school not a public state school.
Hello. I was wondering any one who has had an interview with Sullivan could you tell me about your experience and what were some of the questions that they asked you when you were there. Please send me your response to my email at [email protected]. I would appreciate your help. Thanks again I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
Hello. I was wondering any one who has had an interview with Sullivan could you tell me about your experience and what were some of the questions that they asked you when you were there. Please send me your response to my email at [email protected]. I would appreciate your help. Thanks again I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
hey laura,
out of curiosity, when did you apply to get an interview? i've been waiting on them for ages and i havent gotten a reply yet! so i was just wondering if they looked into the applicants that applied around my time yet or not.
Today is the happiest day of my life! I got accepted by UMES Pharmacy school ooo yay
there is my application status out of all the 3 year accelerated programs i applied to:
South University-Savannah-interview 11/5-DEFERRED UNTIL MARCH 🙁 but
University of Maryland Eastern shore-interview 11/18-ACCEPTED 12/06/2010🙂
Sullivan University-still waiting
Pacific university in oregon-INTERVIEW 01/08-declined interview
LECOM-ERIE-INTERVIEW 01/18
MCPHS-Worcester-hold until fall grades.
MY APPLICATION STATUS OUT OF ALL THE TRADITIONAL 4 YEAR PROGRAMS I APPLIED to:
Western New England College of pharmacy-interview 12/03
Presbyterian College-still waiting
University of Oklahoma-still waiting
Nova-still waiting
Mercer-still waiting
Long Island University-still waiting
Lipscomb-still waiting
Belmont-interview 01/28/2011
there is my application status out of all the 3 year accelerated programs i applied to:
South University-Savannah-interview 11/5-DEFERRED UNTIL MARCH 🙁 but

University of Maryland Eastern shore-interview 11/18-ACCEPTED 12/06/2010🙂

Sullivan University-still waiting
Pacific university in oregon-INTERVIEW 01/08-declined interview
LECOM-ERIE-INTERVIEW 01/18

MCPHS-Worcester-hold until fall grades.
MY APPLICATION STATUS OUT OF ALL THE TRADITIONAL 4 YEAR PROGRAMS I APPLIED to:
Western New England College of pharmacy-interview 12/03

Presbyterian College-still waiting
University of Oklahoma-still waiting
Nova-still waiting
Mercer-still waiting
Long Island University-still waiting
Lipscomb-still waiting
Belmont-interview 01/28/2011

Last edited:
SUCOP students and applicants:
If you live in or around Louisville, join us for the SDN Louisville Ky Meetup. It's December 18 at 8 p.m. at O'Shea's on Baxter.
I am a member of the SUCOP class of 2011 and will be there. We can chat about the school and other fun stuff.
Free food and drinks!
Click here: http://www.meetup.com/studentdoctor/37283/
If you live in or around Louisville, join us for the SDN Louisville Ky Meetup. It's December 18 at 8 p.m. at O'Shea's on Baxter.
I am a member of the SUCOP class of 2011 and will be there. We can chat about the school and other fun stuff.
Free food and drinks!
Click here: http://www.meetup.com/studentdoctor/37283/
Today has been by far the happiest day of my life.....I just got my acceptance letter from SUCOP!!!!! Woohoo!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
When was your interview?
This is mainly where the "conditional" part comes in, among other things. All acceptances are contingent upon you completing all requirements prior to matriculation. What if you don't meet this requirement by failing a class and not be able to retake before you matriculate? Then the school reserves the right to rescind your acceptance.
I think this is pretty much standard at most schools if not all.😉
do you know how to start a new thread on studentdoctor? thanks
I was at Sullivan today. Laid back interview..I think it went pretty well. Although, it only lasted between 15-20 minutes, I hope that's not a bad thing. They asked all the questions listed of this thread so no surprises there. Hehe 😀
Hey, have you heared anything back from sullivan.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sullivan is a more established program and it is a 3 year program so I would choose Sullivan over UNE.
For those that have been accepted, would you pick sullivan U over universitiy of new england? I am debating between the two. It would be very nice to have some input. thanks
For those of you waiting the result i asked paige......
Hello ..........,
The class is full at this time – official emails will be sent out to everyone with options for next year. I hope this is helpful. Merry Christmas!
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
Hello ..........,
The class is full at this time – official emails will be sent out to everyone with options for next year. I hope this is helpful. Merry Christmas!
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
from what i heard, the school is accepting about 100 ppl this year.
...
Last edited:
those already accepted plz join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141321269237953
also how many ppl are they accepting this yr if the class is already full?!
also how many ppl are they accepting this yr if the class is already full?!
those already accepted plz join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141321269237953
also how many ppl are they accepting this yr if the class is already full?!
For those who are accepted, Do you guys know when the Orientation is? 🙂
For those who are accepted, Do you guys know when the Orientation is? 🙂
Hey everyone,
I received an email today stating the class of 2014 is full. However, I have already been accepted, but have not yet to receive any notifications on when they will start sending out an information package or orientation notification? Any help would be appreciated!
Hey everyone,
I received an email today stating the class of 2014 is full. However, I have already been accepted, but have not yet to receive any notifications on when they will start sending out an information package or orientation notification? Any help would be appreciated!
"Dear Paige,
When will we get more information on oreintation and the start of school year 2011?"
she sent back
"I am hoping to have something sent out in March and a second mailing in May."
Hope this helps.
"Dear Paige,
When will we get more information on oreintation and the start of school year 2011?"
she sent back
"I am hoping to have something sent out in March and a second mailing in May."
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the quick feedback!!!
Those who have already been accepted, come join us on facebook for class of 2014...about 48 ppl have joined facebook already.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1213179&aid=2774318#!/group.php?gid=141321269237953
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1213179&aid=2774318#!/group.php?gid=141321269237953
Hey class of 2014,
I am a P1 student at sullivan college of pharmacy, i am looking for a room-mate specifically a female. If u are interested please call me through 832-785-2646.
My apartment is very close to school, its like 5 minutes drive away from school and its really clean and nice. DON'T MISS this opportunity!!
I am a P1 student at sullivan college of pharmacy, i am looking for a room-mate specifically a female. If u are interested please call me through 832-785-2646.
My apartment is very close to school, its like 5 minutes drive away from school and its really clean and nice. DON'T MISS this opportunity!!
Hi!! can I ask you few questions please?Hey class of 2014,
I am a P1 student at sullivan college of pharmacy, i am looking for a room-mate specifically a female. If u are interested please call me through 832-785-2646.
My apartment is very close to school, its like 5 minutes drive away from school and its really clean and nice. DON'T MISS this opportunity!!
I submitted my application last year but it was full already and I have to wait for my application to reactivate this year... do you know how long it would take to hear from Sullivan??
If so, would we receive a mail or email for interview invitation??
thanks a lot !!!
Hi!! can I ask you few questions please?
I submitted my application last year but it was full already and I have to wait for my application to reactivate this year... do you know how long it would take to hear from Sullivan??
If so, would we receive a mail or email for interview invitation??
thanks a lot !!!
hey, mine was the same too. so this year, i contacted Dr. Facione to have my application reactivated and also update my transcript, letter of rec and stuff. I also contacted the school by phone to make sure they received my email regarding reactivation and I finally got accepted. however, the class of 2014 is currently full. good luck with u.
Hi!!hey, mine was the same too. so this year, i contacted Dr. Facione to have my application reactivated and also update my transcript, letter of rec and stuff. I also contacted the school by phone to make sure they received my email regarding reactivation and I finally got accepted. however, the class of 2014 is currently full. good luck with u.
What do you mean you got accepted?? Did you get interview invitation for class 2015 or something?
I thought class 2014 was full already and I have to wait until April for my application to reactivate...Do you think I should contact the school for my status???
Call Dr Facione for follow-up, if no luck then wait till April to follow up okay
For those accepted especially females, i do have an extra bedroom to rent between 350 to 400 dollars, with water included. It is a two bedroom apartment and i do occupy one room. Call me ASAP 832-785-2646.
For those accepted especially females, i do have an extra bedroom to rent between 350 to 400 dollars, with water included. It is a two bedroom apartment and i do occupy one room. Call me ASAP 832-785-2646.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
....
Last edited:
hey i replied your message already but im not sure if you received it or not...please let me know so that i can get more information about this school..check ur inbox!
and i did not go through another inteview this year..i guess they just pulled me from last year's waitlist once i update my status with them and stuff.
thank you very much...
hey novun!!!Yay! I got accepted!
Anyone else from California got accepted??
I am also looking for a place to live....Where do most sullivan pharm student currently stay?
did you have interview or you contacted them to reactivate your application status?? I am from California too and i am waiting for my status next year...do you think i need to contact them now??
Yay! I got accepted!
Anyone else from California got accepted??
I am also looking for a place to live....Where do most sullivan pharm student currently stay?
hi congratulations. i am from california too..but northern,,which part of cali are u from?
join us on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141321269237953
most of my friends who are current p1 students are currently staying at East Chase and Cantor Chase...u can also try park laureate..
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K