You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sullivan University c/o 2014
Started by delano2000
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I will be applying in early July. I have a 3.4 overall, with a 3.3 in math/science. Have you already sent in your application?
No, not yet. I looked at the app but haven't started anything yet. I am hoping to complete the app by early July as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i kinda want to apply here as well but it so far from where i live i mean it all the way on the east coast. should i even try?
This is more Midwest than East. The school is in Kentucky. I have heard good things about the school so that's why I am applying here.
Good luck to all applying for 2014. My only advice is to apply early as possible!
Good luck to all applying for 2014. My only advice is to apply early as possible!
I would assume that applying early July is still pretty early in the app cycle.
I'm sending in my application tomorrow.
-3.89 GPA.
-2 years experience as a pharmacy technician, been certified since January.
- Really good LORs from my Organic Chem professor and our PiC (head pharmacist) at work.
- I didnt do very well on my PCAT (69 composite) but Sullivan doesnt take PCAT scores into account (thats what they told me when I called anyway).
-I think I have a good essay, but not so confident in my CV.
-My weakness is my volunteer work, havent done hardly any.
I have several friends that have been accepted in the last 3 years to Sullivan (at least 2 from each year) and they all said that Sullivan really looks at the quality of the person more than the stats. I like my chances with my GPA and experience, and I think I come across as a genuine person, hopefully I can get an invite to, and have a good, interview.
-3.89 GPA.
-2 years experience as a pharmacy technician, been certified since January.
- Really good LORs from my Organic Chem professor and our PiC (head pharmacist) at work.
- I didnt do very well on my PCAT (69 composite) but Sullivan doesnt take PCAT scores into account (thats what they told me when I called anyway).
-I think I have a good essay, but not so confident in my CV.
-My weakness is my volunteer work, havent done hardly any.
I have several friends that have been accepted in the last 3 years to Sullivan (at least 2 from each year) and they all said that Sullivan really looks at the quality of the person more than the stats. I like my chances with my GPA and experience, and I think I come across as a genuine person, hopefully I can get an invite to, and have a good, interview.
I'm sending in my application tomorrow.
-3.89 GPA.
-2 years experience as a pharmacy technician, been certified since January.
- Really good LORs from my Organic Chem professor and our PiC (head pharmacist) at work.
- I didnt do very well on my PCAT (69 composite) but Sullivan doesnt take PCAT scores into account (thats what they told me when I called anyway).
-I think I have a good essay, but not so confident in my CV.
-My weakness is my volunteer work, havent done hardly any.
I have several friends that have been accepted in the last 3 years to Sullivan (at least 2 from each year) and they all said that Sullivan really looks at the quality of the person more than the stats. I like my chances with my GPA and experience, and I think I come across as a genuine person, hopefully I can get an invite to, and have a good, interview.
Good luck. I think my stats are pretty good as well so I will see what happens.

Good luck to all who are applying for Class of 2014 at SUCOP!
Not so much impressive undergrad GPA here but I've worked hard for my Master's in Public Health that I'm graduating this fall with. I've worked in the dept. of health for 3 and 1/2 yrs now. yes! work full time school part time! I'm reapplying to SUCOP cuz I heard all I need to do is reactivate the application by sending an email to Dr. Faccione. (no hassle asking AGAIN for LORs and PharmCAS app. transcript fee) I'm not taking PCAT since SUCOP will be my only choice at this point. I was placed on an alternate list last yr, which gave me time to finish my master's (positive attitude!😎) and really ponder on what I really want to do with my life. The more I research and think, the more I'm drawn to the pharmaceutical field. hopefully I get in this yr, and meet you all after all. Good luck to us! go class of 2014!

Not so much impressive undergrad GPA here but I've worked hard for my Master's in Public Health that I'm graduating this fall with. I've worked in the dept. of health for 3 and 1/2 yrs now. yes! work full time school part time! I'm reapplying to SUCOP cuz I heard all I need to do is reactivate the application by sending an email to Dr. Faccione. (no hassle asking AGAIN for LORs and PharmCAS app. transcript fee) I'm not taking PCAT since SUCOP will be my only choice at this point. I was placed on an alternate list last yr, which gave me time to finish my master's (positive attitude!😎) and really ponder on what I really want to do with my life. The more I research and think, the more I'm drawn to the pharmaceutical field. hopefully I get in this yr, and meet you all after all. Good luck to us! go class of 2014!
Last edited:
Good luck to all who are applying for Class of 2014 at SUCOP!
Not so much impressive undergrad GPA here but I've worked hard for my Master's in Public Health that I'm graduating this fall with. I've worked in the dept. of health for 3 and 1/2 yrs now. I'm reapplying to SUCOP cuz I heard all I need to do is reactivate the application by sending an email to Dr. Faccione. (no hassle asking AGAIN for LORs and PharmCAS app. transcript fee) I'm not taking PCAT since SUCOP will be my only choice at this point. I was placed on an alternate list last yr, which gave me time to finish my master's (positive attitude!😎) and really ponder on what I really want to do with my life. The more I research and think, the more I'm drawn to the pharmaceutical field. hopefully I get in this yr, and meet you all after all. Good luck to us! go class of 2014!
![]()
👍
pinky00, When did you apply last year?
Click on my ID pinky00. It should let you read my previous posts.
I applied early August and got an email for the interview invite shorly after.

It's written that the PCAt is optional.. Does this mean that we have to take it.. I am only applying to Sullivan.. any ideas?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's written that the PCAt is optional.. Does this mean that we have to take it.. I am only applying to Sullivan.. any ideas?
You don't need to take it for this school. If you took/will take it then you can forward your scores to the school for consideration but its not a must.
It's written that the PCAt is optional.. Does this mean that we have to take it.. I am only applying to Sullivan.. any ideas?
SUCOP was the only pharmacy school I applied to, since it was optional I did not take the PCAT. I start the program in July.
Good luck to everybody.
Good luck to all who are applying for Class of 2014 at SUCOP!
Not so much impressive undergrad GPA here but I've worked hard for my Master's in Public Health that I'm graduating this fall with. I've worked in the dept. of health for 3 and 1/2 yrs now. yes! work full time school part time! I'm reapplying to SUCOP cuz I heard all I need to do is reactivate the application by sending an email to Dr. Faccione. (no hassle asking AGAIN for LORs and PharmCAS app. transcript fee) I'm not taking PCAT since SUCOP will be my only choice at this point. I was placed on an alternate list last yr, which gave me time to finish my master's (positive attitude!😎) and really ponder on what I really want to do with my life. The more I research and think, the more I'm drawn to the pharmaceutical field. hopefully I get in this yr, and meet you all after all. Good luck to us! go class of 2014!
![]()
Are you planning to stay in public health after you obtain your PharmD?
Last edited:
Are you planning to stay in public health after you obtain your PharmD?
Yes.That's where I'd like to stick around. However, things may change since I haven't discovered all the options I may choose with a PharmD degree in hands after then. All I know for now is Pharm D degrees will open alot more doors for me in the future.
BTW,you must be very excited for the class to begin in less than a month! best luck to you. hope I get to see you around next year.

Yes.That's where I'd like to stick around. However, things may change since I haven't discovered all the options I may choose with a PharmD degree in hands after then. All I know for now is Pharm D degrees will open alot more doors for me in the future.
BTW,you must be very excited for the class to begin in less than a month! best luck to you. hope I get to see you around next year.![]()
I am guessing that your 3.5 years will go towards employment time with the US government. If you wanted to do commissioned pharmacy corps with the USPHS would that time count? If so, you walk in as an O3 with 4/5 years experience depending on when you leave your job and jumps you up in the government pay scale, plus you would already have time built for retirement.
If I can find a job without relocating in the USPHS in the commissioned pharmacy corps, I plan on accepting.
I am guessing that your 3.5 years will go towards employment time with the US government. If you wanted to do commissioned pharmacy corps with the USPHS would that time count? If so, you walk in as an O3 with 4/5 years experience depending on when you leave your job and jumps you up in the government pay scale, plus you would already have time built for retirement.
If I can find a job without relocating in the USPHS in the commissioned pharmacy corps, I plan on accepting.
I didn't even know there's option out there like that. so is USPHS like a military? Thanks for the good tip! It's something I might consider in a long run. 🙄
I just turned in my application yesterday. Wish me luck!
I just turned in my application yesterday. Wish me luck!
Already? Damn, I won't turn mine in until early July. I did already complete the app but waiting on the other materials like my transcripts and stuff.
I didn't even know there's option out there like that. so is USPHS like a military? Thanks for the good tip! It's something I might consider in a long run. 🙄
Here is a link for you.
http://www.usphs.gov/profession/pharmacist/default.aspx
hey everybody im new here
i have a solid 3.0 gpa at UofL
only a couple classes left to being finished with the pre-req's
about a year and half of pharmacy experience
should I apply?
Why not?
I wasn't sure if that was good enough
Work on increasing your GPA but I still think you should apply. Apply early so that you have the best chances of getting in. I think they start looking at apps after July 15.
So has anyone heard anything yet from this school. I read on their web site that first review will be around July 15,( tommorrow) I was just wondering, is there any early info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So has anyone heard anything yet from this school. I read on their web site that first review will be around July 15,( tommorrow) I was just wondering, is there any early info.
When I spoke to Paige last week she told me that they were behind with the apps but they were gonna start reviewing soon. She also said that once the apps are processed then we would be receiving an email from them.
I hab a question do u print out the apps as you go or at the end?
You can do it at the end. Just remember that you can't save the info.
do you print it out before you submit?
I didn't submit mine via internet. I think it might be better to print it before you submit just in case something goes wrong.
has anyone heard anything yet?? They were suppose to start reviewing soon..
Not yet. I am going to wait until the end of the month before I start to harass them.
Not yet. I am going to wait until the end of the month before I start to harass them.
Lol, same here

I sent an e-mail to Paige today and asked if they were reviewing yet and when the timetable is for notifications for interviews.
She said they are processing applications and can not even guess a timetable for notification of interview invites. She said we would be notified by e-mail though. Waiting is no fun.
She said they are processing applications and can not even guess a timetable for notification of interview invites. She said we would be notified by e-mail though. Waiting is no fun.
I sent an e-mail to Paige today and asked if they were reviewing yet and when the timetable is for notifications for interviews.
She said they are processing applications and can not even guess a timetable for notification of interview invites. She said we would be notified by e-mail though. Waiting is no fun.
**** who you telling.
I have this horrible feeling we won't find out until late August.
I'm driving myself crazy by checking my e-mail every hour.
Just take it easy. No need driving yourself crazy at this point. Wait until at least one person gets a response from them and then you start worrying.
HEHe, just go for it. I am from northern cali and I dont mind going to school all da way there..
GOOD LUCK
to everyone applying this year! Hope to see many of you next July! 🙂If you have any questions, feel free to ask!👍
P.S. Don't worry about the waiting game. You'll find out early with this school, compared to a lot of others. For example, I have a friend who just found out two weeks ago she was accepted at Purdue.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GOOD LUCK
to everyone applying this year! Hope to see many of you next July! 🙂
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!👍
P.S. Don't worry about the waiting game. You'll find out early with this school, compared to a lot of others. For example, I have a friend who just found out two weeks ago she was accepted at Purdue.
Good deal. Did y'all already start?
emailed yesterday if my application being reviewed yet. Paige responded within an hr saying,
Just wait for an email from us -- we're in the process now.
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
hopefully, I hear back pretty soon. for those who are in class of 2013, please go and tell how waiting time is softly killing us!
Just wait for an email from us -- we're in the process now.
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
hopefully, I hear back pretty soon. for those who are in class of 2013, please go and tell how waiting time is softly killing us!

emailed yesterday if my application being reviewed yet. Paige responded within an hr saying,
Just wait for an email from us -- we're in the process now.
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
hopefully, I hear back pretty soon. for those who are in class of 2013, please go and tell how waiting time is softly killing us!
I think she might be getting annoyed with all of our questions about apps being reviewed.
I am going to give them a few more weeks.emailed yesterday if my application being reviewed yet. Paige responded within an hr saying,
Just wait for an email from us -- we're in the process now.
Paige R. Sherid
Administrative Assistant to the
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy West Campus
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502.413.8645
[email protected]
hopefully, I hear back pretty soon. for those who are in class of 2013, please go and tell how waiting time is softly killing us!
Cool, thanks for the info 👍
Good deal. Did y'all already start?
Yes we did. I have been a pharmacy student for 23 days 😀
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K