Sullivan University, Class of 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the August interviews heard anything back? PLEASE RESPOND either way if you have or have not.(and if your willing to say if you got accepted or declined that would be nice to) OR if you have any information on when they are suppose to start getting back to us on their decisions? Has anyone spoken to someone from the school... lol ANY AND ALL information would be appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I was interviewed by Dr. Fascione in May. Yet, i have not received any thing as to my status. I've contacted the front desk lady, Dr. Fascione, Dr. Tran, and only Dr. Tran replied saying he wll check back with the student affairs. What should I do now??? Keep on waiting???

did you finally end up hearing back? Or why they took so long?

I had my interview yesterday afternoon. Everything was great and I was really confident until they asked why one of my classes (anatomy) had low grades (C's). Kinda bummed me out and I'm not so confident now.

Dr. Facione did not interview me like I was expecting...he gave me the tour, but 2 women did my interview (professors).

Members don't see this ad :)
And they also told me that the admissions committee only meets every couple months, so it could be months before we hear anything. They also said that it's possible some people could not hear back until the month before classes start =/

And they also told me that the admissions committee only meets every couple months, so it could be months before we hear anything. They also said that it's possible some people could not hear back until the month before classes start =/

Thats odd because it seems everyones experience is different, if you look at posts throughout this forum people have been regularly hearing back within couple weeks to a weekend after their interviews... infact when I left someone told me you should be hearing back from us within 2 weeks... so I guess its case by case or I dont know... I thought my interview went well but you never know... I am just anxiously waiting... But either way GOODLUCK to everyone!

I wasn't interviewed by Dr. Facione either, it was by two professors he did the tour of the facility with me then handed me off to them and after the interview he came back out and said it would be about 2-3 weeks until I heard anything I am hoping for sooner.

That's why Sullivan is so much fun to interview at...you never know who you'll be getting as an interviewer. The good new is: our faculty is full of the nicest people you'll ever meet! :)

And who knows? You might get to have a student give your tour instead of Dr. Facione! That would be a good time to get an insight into the program from a student's perspective. Good luck, and I hope I get to meet some of you next year!

-NH
SUCOP C/O 2013:love:

That's why Sullivan is so much fun to interview at...you never know who you'll be getting as an interviewer. The good new is: our faculty is full of the nicest people you'll ever meet! :)

And who knows? You might get to have a student give your tour instead of Dr. Facione! That would be a good time to get an insight into the program from a student's perspective. Good luck, and I hope I get to meet some of you next year!

-NH
SUCOP C/O 2013:love:
When would be an appropriate time to call and ask about our status if we interviewed a few weeks ago? Or should we just wait? lol if anyone has any input or info please chime in

They are finishing up the last few interviews for the month. If you don't hear anything within the next week/week and a half, then I would send an email.

I just sent out my application today. Only one of my schools sent out the transcript. The other two are still in process. LORs are on the way.

How long does it take for them to review your application? For people who applied wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early months ago, how long did you guys hear back from them? Do you guys know who many students already accepted for Fall 2012 coming class? Do they let you choose interview dates if you're qualified? Do you guys have to write any essays at the interview?

btw, how is the weather like in Kentucky? I'm from Southern Cali but now in North Carolina.

Thanks guys and good luck !!! :love:

I just sent out my application today. Only one of my schools sent out the transcript. The other two are still in process. LORs are on the way.

How long does it take for them to review your application? For people who applied wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early months ago, how long did you guys hear back from them? Do you guys know who many students already accepted for Fall 2012 coming class? Do they let you choose interview dates if you're qualified? Do you guys have to write any essays at the interview?

btw, how is the weather like in Kentucky? I'm from Southern Cali but now in North Carolina.

It took about one month after my application was complete for me to be invited for an interview. I interviewed down there about two weeks after that, the interview was pretty laid back, everyone there was really nice; no essay. Louisville seemed like a really cool city, I stayed there for a few days. As for the weather, it stays pretty warm there from what I came up with, in Jan the average high is about 40 so even winters are not too bad, at least in comparison to Michigan...

Has anyone from the August 4th-19th interviews heard anything yet ?

Louisville is an awesome city. I moved from Northern Indiana down here, and I think I'm going to be staying in the area post-graduation. The weather is very nice, a bit warm in the summer sometimes. You do have to watch for ice in the winter, but the winter is pretty mild, and much much warmer than what I'm used to. We have a lot of people from CA in my class (2013), and I think they have adjusted pretty well. You should be fine if you end up moving here for school. :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Louisville is an awesome city. I moved from Northern Indiana down here, and I think I'm going to be staying in the area post-graduation. The weather is very nice, a bit warm in the summer sometimes. You do have to watch for ice in the winter, but the winter is pretty mild, and much much warmer than what I'm used to. We have a lot of people from CA in my class (2013), and I think they have adjusted pretty well. You should be fine if you end up moving here for school. :)

Yay! Sound like a cool city. I avoid all schools in NC because I seriously ... don't like this place :smuggrin:. I moved here with mom for her business.

Anyway, I just recieved an email from MS. REED saying that she already got my applications. Now I just need to wait for my transcripts and letter to arrive. My schools in CA took forever to send them out. I hope I can get into this school. I really like this school. If I get in, I even consider then PHARMD-MBA joint major. Any1 know how long does that program take?

Btw, are there many Asian restaurants or stores around that area? What is the living cost?

Hi everyone!! Has anyone that had an August interview heard anything yet?

Has anyone emailed or called to find out when August people will be notified?
I wonder why it seems no one has heard back yet, because the school is only getting busier, next week is memorial day and then finals for them. After, they are off until october... so I wonder when we will find out, lol also they have the early september interviews... :confused::scared:

Last edited:
Has anyone emailed or called to find out when August people will be notified?
I wonder why it seems no one has heard back yet, because the school is only getting busier, next week is memorial day and then finals for them. After, they are off until october... so I wonder when we will find out, lol also they have the early september interviews... :confused::scared:

i have been waiting almost 2 months but heard nothing from the school...I emailed Carolyn and she said she would notify me whether if the staff would like to interview me....i dont know how long I have to wait?? anybody has the same case as mine???

i interviewed in august but haven't heard back. i was thinking if i don't receive word by this friday i will call or e-mail. this friday marks 3 weeks out from my interview, and they told me to expect to hear back in 2 to 3 weeks. so...

I interviewed at the school on August 5th. I called this past Thursday or Friday and Carolyn said that Dr. Facione and the staff have been very busy and haven't had a chance to look over the folders for the August interviews. She said her best guess is that we'll hear something in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

i interviewed in august but haven't heard back. i was thinking if i don't receive word by this friday i will call or e-mail. this friday marks 3 weeks out from my interview, and they told me to expect to hear back in 2 to 3 weeks. so...

Pretty much the exact same situation here...

If someone contacts them please post what the response was.

Well I emailed over there because I have an interview invite somewhere else and really didnt want to have to go..

They told me we should expect to hear something in the next 3 weeks! :eek:

The waiting is killing me...

Carolyn emailed me today updating they already received all of my transcripts except 1 LOR. So I guess they are working on the new applications now? :uhno:

For those who got letter of interviews, do you guys get their emails from them telling you missed any documents? Some of my friends applied and never heard anything back from them, even a confirm email...:confused:

Also in my email, Carolyn reminded that I still need OCHEM 2(taking now), MICROBIO and SPEECH (next sem) and I have to send the updating transcripts as soon as I complete the course.

I just got my acceptance letter for the Class of 2015, See everyone else there!
BTW it was post marked August 31st, so depending on where you live that should give anyone an indication of how long it will take. I live in Louisville and got it 9/2/11

Last edited:
When did you interview?

BTW it was post marked August 31st, so depending on where you live that should give anyone an indication of how long it will take. I live in Louisville and got it 9/2/11

Good Deal! When did you interview?

I assumed someone from Louisville would get one in the mail 1st.

I interviewed on August 5th
Congradulations!!!! I just wish I knew how they prioritize the interveiw evaluations, because I had mine on the 4th and havent heard anything yet... and the wait is killing me.... I wonder if they evaluate by week interveiwed, by location lol or what....

Congradulations!!!! I just wish I knew how they prioritize the interveiw evaluations, because I had mine on the 4th and havent heard anything yet... and the wait is killing me.... I wonder if they evaluate by week interveiwed, by location lol or what....

It seemed to me like they evaluate based upon the month, because when I called Carolyn to ask about the status she said that Dr. Facione had been busy and hadn't had a chance to look over the folders of people interviewed for August. My letter was written on August 31st so people from august should start hearing back. What part of the country are you from?

im from Michigan so not to far, I am sure they evaluate by the month but since you heard back and you interveiwed on the 5th, and I the 4th lol I just wonder will I be hearing soon or do they evaluate the folders for August in a certain way... either way I guess I have to continue to wait...

Last edited:
They do evaluate them by the month you interviewed, not sure if there is any specific order to how they do it from there though. I interviewed on August 18th and got my acceptance letter yesterday, so my guess is they send all letters out at the end of the month. I'm sure you'll be receiving yours soon! Good luck!

They do evaluate them by the month you interviewed, not sure if there is any specific order to how they do it from there though. I interviewed on August 18th and got my acceptance letter yesterday, so my guess is they send all letters out at the end of the month. I'm sure you'll be receiving yours soon! Good luck!
congrats! what part of the country are you in? If you dont mind me asking who did you interview with? and thanks I hope so

Last edited:
My acceptance letter laso came today, but i missed the mailman! Now i cant get it untill tuesday! What all is in it? What is the deadline to confirm?

My acceptance letter laso came today, but i missed the mailman! Now i cant get it untill tuesday! What all is in it? What is the deadline to confirm?

It's just a welcoming letter and instructions about the $500 deposit that has to be sent in 7 business days after receipt of the letter to verify your acceptance

im from Michigan so not to far, I am sure they evaluate by the month but since you heard back and you interveiwed on the 5th, and I the 4th lol I just wonder will I be hearing soon or do they evaluate the folders for August in a certain way... either way I guess I have to continue to wait...
I am thinking that hopefully we will get our letters up here Tuesday since the people who live right in Louisville just got theirs yesterday. What part of Michigan are you from?

I'm right in Louisville just down the street from Sullivan actually so mine didnt have far to go! I interviewed with Dr. Facione and Dr. Knopp was in there for like the last 5 mins or so...no long.

I am thinking that hopefully we will get our letters up here Tuesday since the people who live right in Louisville just got theirs yesterday. What part of Michigan are you from?
hopefully! near southeast area (metropolitian) and yourself?

I am down in the panhandle of Florida, so hopefully i'll get mine next week.

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted!! I got my acceptance letter today!! It was dated for August 31st and I live in Louisville. I think with the holiday the mail has been a little delayed. I interviewed on August 25th. Good luck to everyone waiting!!

Got my acceptance letter in the mail today!!!

I am all the way in Florida so some of you out of state should be getting them.

Congratulations guyz!!!I live in massachusetts hopefully I will get my acceptance letter before the week ends.

Got a rejection email today.

Good luck to everyone else...