Sullivan University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diatomic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a long time reader of this forum and decided to ask if anyone is attending Sullivan University for the Class of 2011? I was accepted a few weeks ago and currently plan to move to Louisville in May of 2008. ROLL CALL!!!! :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm a long time reader of this forum and decided to ask if anyone is attending Sullivan University for the Class of 2011? I was accepted a few weeks ago and currently plan to move to Louisville in May of 2008. ROLL CALL!!!! :idea:

Did you have an interview?

Did you have an interview?

Yeah, I did about 2 months ago. Dr Facione said I was one of his first. Very nice staff and the campus is going to be great (when they get everything done)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Another name on the list. I am going to go there too. Where are you from? :D I am probably going to move there in June after my vacation :p Dr. Tran & Facione are extremely nice & caring individuals

Congrats! Another name on the list. I am going to go there too. Where are you from? :D I am probably going to move there in June after my vacation :p Dr. Tran & Facione are extremely nice & caring individuals

Yeah they are, I really think they have a potential for a great school. I'm glad to be a part of it and to be one of the inaugural class. I'm currently living in Lexington KY, so the move wont be much for me :p

Never heard of them....which is happening at an alarming rate.....which isn't good....

Hopefully I won't see the day when it's "University of Phoenix Online School of Pharmacy" with an initial online PharmD class of 10,000.

Never heard of them....which is happening at an alarming rate.....which isn't good....

Hopefully I won't see the day when it's "University of Phoenix Online School of Pharmacy" with an initial online PharmD class of 10,000.

Sullivan University is one of the largest schools in the nation........just because it's not on a centralized campus doesnt mean they are a second rate school. Also, they are VERY serious about their pharmacy program. They are working with University of Louisville for a lot of the medical labs and such. I plan to set up a blog about being part of the first class at this school, just to let everyone know what its like. More later :rolleyes:

Hopefully I won't see the day when it's "University of Phoenix Online School of Pharmacy" with an initial online PharmD class of 10,000.[/quote]

:lol: That is so funny!!! I certainly hope that day never comes!!! I really see Phoenix as a for profit diploma mill. I do apologize if I offended anyone, but I really don't believe that it's a quality institution.

I was driving the other day and I saw an exit for University of Phoenix. I didn't think they actually had brick and mortar buildings! I didn't follow it though so who knows.