Summary notes for Guyton Text Book Of Physio???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason Augustus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,I was wondering if anyone has or knows where is a complete set of summary notes of complete guyton text book? The "Baby guyton" wouldnt do for me.
If anyone knows where I can get the summary of Guyton in point form, somewhere,please let me know.

Thanks alot :)

Members don't see this ad.

This chick Linda Costanzo wrote a summary in bullet point format, published under BRS title

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks witzelsucht. Is it kind of very similar to guyton?
I think witzelsucht is referring to BRS Physiology. It's what most use for Step 1 prep if they a physiology book at all. Costanzo is awesome, both this BRS one and her full book too, and plus she's a really nice lady in person too. Although it's debatable whether a physiology book is even needed for Step 1 assuming you've done well so far.

Hey,I was wondering if anyone has or knows where is a complete set of summary notes of complete guyton text book? The "Baby guyton" wouldnt do for me.
If anyone knows where I can get the summary of Guyton in point form, somewhere,please let me know.

Thanks alot :)

"Baby Guyton" was my lifeline in OMS-I. So was the review book, especially if you will be tested specifically from Guyton & Hall.

I don't think there's a bulleted summary of Guyton, but if you're looking for something compact I'll agree with the recommendations for BRS Physio.

I think witzelsucht is referring to BRS Physiology. It's what most use for Step 1 prep if they a physiology book at all. Costanzo is awesome, both this BRS one and her full book too, and plus she's a really nice lady in person too. Although it's debatable whether a physiology book is even needed for Step 1 assuming you've done well so far.

im good at physio and i thought brs physio was key for step 1

im good at physio and i thought brs physio was key for step 1
Yup, hence the "debatable" bit. I can see arguments either way. For example, I like BRS but I think Phloston has argued BRS Physiology is overkill. But in the end, to each their own. Whatever works best for you.

BRS is not even that thick. It's a nice read so far.

Yup, hence the "debatable" bit. I can see arguments either way. For example, I like BRS but I think Phloston has argued BRS Physiology is overkill. But in the end, to each their own. Whatever works best for you.
How is BRS physio an overkill? You can literally read the entire book in 1 day...

Reactions: 1 user