summer after high school/before college

Started by CaliGirl14
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaliGirl14

No worries.
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is what you do after high school all fair game for the med app? Or is still considered high school stuff?

I'm asking because I want to use the time to do an internship, and I'm wondering whether I should put that down or...will it appear too 'desperate'? How about volunteering that I willl continue on in college? Include it in the time frame or leave it out?

Please and thanks!
 
is what you do after high school all fair game for the med app? Or is still considered high school stuff?

I'm asking because I want to use the time to do an internship, and I'm wondering whether I should put that down or...will it appear too 'desperate'? How about volunteering that I willl continue on in college? Include it in the time frame or leave it out?

Please and thanks!


anything is fair game. especially if you continue it throughout your college career. Use your summer to have fun too 🙂
 
anything is fair game. especially if you continue it throughout your college career. Use your summer to have fun too 🙂

I double down on this advice. You're already in college. No need to gunner it up until summer after freshman year!