Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I am currently in my MS1. I tore my acl playing sports with my classmates, when we actually had some free time...
Should I have my surgery this winter (3 week break) and have my summer open to do stuff or should I do it in the summer when I have more recovery time??
After this injury, now i think i want to be an orthopedic surgeon heh. Since it is a more competitive field should i be looking to do stuff in this summer?
Should I have my surgery this winter (3 week break) and have my summer open to do stuff or should I do it in the summer when I have more recovery time??
After this injury, now i think i want to be an orthopedic surgeon heh. Since it is a more competitive field should i be looking to do stuff in this summer?