Summer Classes anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

inkysphinx

Will anyone else's summer be ruined by science classes? If so, what are you taking and where?

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by inkysphinx:
•Will anyone else's summer be ruined by science classes? If so, what are you taking and where?•••••Yup, Orgo II @ UF. I think I might also take two research credits in order to finish my senior thesis. U?

Gen Chem I & II at the local community college.
(retaking--last time was >10 yrs ago)

Members don't see this ad :)
differential eqns and quantum mechanics.. should be a whole lot of fun. :)

I'll probably be TAing Biochemistry at UCLA this summer.

I'm taking Astobiology online through Drake University. :p

•••quote:•••Originally posted by chill:
•Gen Chem I & II at the local community college.
(retaking--last time was >10 yrs ago)•••••I know the feeling. I had gen chem the summer of 1990 and then again the summer of 2000.

Temple SERA program starts June 10! Summer, I don't need no stinkin' summer!

i'll be on my first clinical affiliation while taking kaplan mcat test prep and finishing off the summer with orgo2 (i know i know i prolly should take orgo2 before the mcat but my life as a graduate PT student will allow only this scenario).

i'm going to take all next year (my final academic year) to put together a strong application so the august test shouldn't hurt me.

For those of you who are thinking about summer, might I suggest instead of some classes why don't you get a whole bunch of volunteer time in at your local free health care clinic.

Summer is a great time to get a lot of health care related volunteer time. Just a thought.

General Chem II

General Chem I( I have Gen II...just messed up a little bit)

Statistics, Genetics, windsurfing, and weightlifting

:)
peace

I am taking both sessions of Physics and Kaplan MCAT prep. Packing it all in right before the August test. I hope my brain doesn't explode.

I found out that I need 2 hrs of a biology course before I could matriculate so I'm in the process of trying to find a correspondence course. I don't want to be stuck in a classroom :( the summer before I start med school. I might take a medical terminology course thru UT Arlington. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Will be doing thesis research. Maybe take Orgo I or II (been a long time).