summer jams

Started by wowzer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

🙂
GiantGiantsFan said:
Two words: MIKE JONES!


WHO!!!

jk


I am listening to..

Mariah aka MiMi

Kem

Common

112

that new Bow Wow and Ciara song is pretty nice also
 
Bright Eyes- I saw them earlier this summer, they were amazing.
Green Day
Nirvana
Weezer
Descendents
Rancid (old stuff)
Fugazi

and strangely enough, some rap stuff on the radio for the first time in my life. The lyrics and message aren't always great, but it does make you feel good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
diamondice79 said:
🙂


WHO!!!

jk


I am listening to..

Mariah aka MiMi

Kem

Common

112

that new Bow Wow and Ciara song is pretty nice also

i like that new 112. beginning to end, i think its a solid album.
 
Currrently:
old Ben Folds Five
classic U2
new Coldplay
some Marley

Soon to change I'm sure
 
ahh, this thread is amazing.

right now:
circa survive
thursday
fear before the march of flames
underoath