SUNY Buffalo 3/7 Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSDSkippy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have an interview at SUNY Buffalo on 3/7? Does anyone know the best airline to take from CA, in terms of pricing and such? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else have an interview at SUNY Buffalo on 3/7? Does anyone know the best airline to take from CA, in terms of pricing and such? Thanks.

was that their first available time??? when were you notified of your interview???

was that their first available time??? when were you notified of your interview???

I got an email yesterday. I don't know about the first available time, i think interviews start at 9:45...haven't gotten the packet yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interviewing on that day too. I'm from New York, though...so I don't know which airline to use from CA.

JetBlue has great fares as long as you book your flight more then a week in advance.

True, also depends where you live in CA. From your handle, UCSD, if I make the HUGE deduction you are from San Diego, then I would check out Southwest. They have surprisingly frequent flights to Buffalo.

I fly Southwest and JetBlue out of Buffalo if at ALL possible. Don't bother with other airlines because they're frequently late through the layovers up here.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions, OP.