SUNY Buffalo Roswell Park SMP

Started by HopeFaith
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopeFaith said:
Has anyone completed this program or has at least become familiar with it?
http://www.roswellpark.org/Education/Graduate_Education

I was in two classes with some students from this program last fall. Some of them seemed very studious and others ... well... liked to party a lot. They don't have any linkages with Buffalo or other schools directly. I get the feeling it is what you make of it. So if you want to take it seriously, it will really help you out.

I think the classes that we/they took were quite good, so if you want to actually learn something in your post-pac program I would look at this school. If you have questions about Buffalo or UB in general, feel free to PM me.

-gs 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
girlsporty said:
I was in two classes with some students from this program last fall. Some of them seemed very studious and others ... well... liked to party a lot. They don't have any linkages with Buffalo or other schools directly. I get the feeling it is what you make of it. So if you want to take it seriously, it will really help you out.

I think the classes that we/they took were quite good, so if you want to actually learn something in your post-pac program I would look at this school. If you have questions about Buffalo or UB in general, feel free to PM me.

-gs 🙂

Do they take med school courses?