SUNY Downstate, anyone not get the 2ndary yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the 2ndary is up on their site. I have it all filled out but I still havnt heard from them. Has anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

When were you verified?

dittozip said:
I know the 2ndary is up on their site. I have it all filled out but I still havnt heard from them. Has anyone else?

their secondary is bs

whats my support system?

and nah, im waiting on this one too, along with u of maryland and drexy

Members don't see this ad :)
Just send it in. I sent it in without being "invited" and I was marked as complete.

Edit: Thats just my advice, some might say not to turn it before getting the email.

DrVanNostran said:
Just send it in. I sent it in without being "invited" and I was marked as complete.

Edit: Thats just my advice, some might say not to turn it before getting the email.

did they eventually get it out to you or have yul still not gotten an invite from them?

dittozip said:
did they eventually get it out to you or have yul still not gotten an invite from them?

pretty sure downstate has not started interviewing yet and if they have im gonna have to bust some major caps

I sent it and i am not verified yet.

The website says "It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that a complete application is on file." I was verified, and never received an invite to fill it out, but I sent it in anyway.

Send it in. You don't have to wait to hear from Downstate