Dec 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi everyone! I'm making this thread because I haven't found any ones for SUNY Downstate DPT for the 2020-2021 cycle. I'm accepted and most likely will be attending this school. Is anyone planning to attend as well? Please share your opinions about the program.

Dec 14, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi everyone! I'm making this thread because I haven't found any ones for SUNY Downstate DPT for the 2020-2021 cycle. I'm accepted and most likely will be attending this school. Is anyone planning to attend as well? Please share your opinions about the program.
I'm still waiting on their decision :/ when did you submit your application? Also if you dont mind sharing, can you share your stats? Ex. Gre, ptcas gpa etc.

About the Ads
Dec 14, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Congratsss btw!

Dec 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
I'm still waiting on their decision :/ when did you submit your application? Also if you dont mind sharing, can you share your stats? Ex. Gre, ptcas gpa etc.
Sure, I applied in November and had my interview in December. GRE: 149/161/4.0, Undergrad GPA: 3.72, Pre-req GPA: 3.95. When did you have your interview?

Dec 14, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Sure, I applied in November and had my interview in December. GRE: 149/161/4.0, Undergrad GPA: 3.72, Pre-req GPA: 3.95. When did you have your interview?
I actually didn't get any response from them yet.. no interview, nothing. I submitted my application in January so that may be the reason

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads