SUNY Downstate DPT 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm making this thread because I haven't found any ones for SUNY Downstate DPT for the 2020-2021 cycle. I'm accepted and most likely will be attending this school. Is anyone planning to attend as well? Please share your opinions about the program.

Members don't see this ad.

Since no one else is answering, my clinic had a student from Downstate over a year ago, and she did well with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I'm making this thread because I haven't found any ones for SUNY Downstate DPT for the 2020-2021 cycle. I'm accepted and most likely will be attending this school. Is anyone planning to attend as well? Please share your opinions about the program.
I'm still waiting on their decision :/ when did you submit your application? Also if you dont mind sharing, can you share your stats? Ex. Gre, ptcas gpa etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratsss btw!

I'm still waiting on their decision :/ when did you submit your application? Also if you dont mind sharing, can you share your stats? Ex. Gre, ptcas gpa etc.
Sure, I applied in November and had my interview in December. GRE: 149/161/4.0, Undergrad GPA: 3.72, Pre-req GPA: 3.95. When did you have your interview?

Sure, I applied in November and had my interview in December. GRE: 149/161/4.0, Undergrad GPA: 3.72, Pre-req GPA: 3.95. When did you have your interview?
I actually didn't get any response from them yet.. no interview, nothing. I submitted my application in January so that may be the reason

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!!! I got into SUNY Downstate DPT program as well. I was wondering if the incoming students have made a group chat or talked to each other yet?

Congrats on those who got accepted to this amazing program! I am fairly new to the process and was wondering if anyone could offer me some insight on the likeliness I may get in for the 2021-2022 cycle. My situation will be that I will not have a bachelors degree by the time I apply, and as I am applying during the Fall of 2021 I will have 3 upper division classes in progress as well as physics 1. That will leave physics 2 for Spring 2022. Do you guys think I still have a chance with Downstate?