You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Super Bowl! Steelers vs Packers!
Started by minette
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Brain says the Peckers.
Gut says The Rapist and Co.
Gut says The Rapist and Co.
Brain says the Peckers.
Gut says The Rapist and Co.
Your gut is right!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets ,Jets got screwed. That was clearly an imcomplete pass. Ed Hoculea is an idiot!
If Tom Bradys fumble was ruled an incomplete pass in 2002 against the Radiers I do not see how Mark Sanchez's was not ruled the same way.
If Tom Bradys fumble was ruled an incomplete pass in 2002 against the Radiers I do not see how Mark Sanchez's was not ruled the same way.
The J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets ,Jets got screwed. That was clearly an imcomplete pass. Ed Hoculea is an idiot!
If Tom Bradys fumble was ruled an incomplete pass in 2002 against the Radiers I do not see how Mark Sanchez's was not ruled the same way.
I don't know how it was ruled a fumble either, his arm was moving forward. I knew that was going to be the game right there. The Jets almost had me going in the 2nd half with their come back. When they got the safety, I was like, we're gonna win this. But they wasted so much time on that drive that got them 0 points.
I think the AFC Championship is going to be a better game than the Super Bowl for one reason, the Super Bowl is being played indoors. I mean, come on, they battle throughout the playoffs through the elements only to come to the Super Bowl and have an offensive shootout in a dome? Come on.
If the Super Bowl was played in either Pittsburgh or Green Bay, it would be ****ing awesome.
If the Super Bowl was played in either Pittsburgh or Green Bay, it would be ****ing awesome.
I don't know how it was ruled a fumble either, his arm was moving forward. I knew that was going to be the game right there. The Jets almost had me going in the 2nd half with their come back. When they got the safety, I was like, we're gonna win this. But they wasted so much time on that drive that got them 0 points.
sanchez has said there was problems communicating with the coaches as the equipment malfunctioned
I don't know how it was ruled a fumble either, his arm was moving forward. I knew that was going to be the game right there. The Jets almost had me going in the 2nd half with their come back. When they got the safety, I was like, we're gonna win this. But they wasted so much time on that drive that got them 0 points.
I watched the replay a few times today and it looks like the ball came loose before he had any forward motion on it. He brought it back, got hit, lost the ball, then his arm went forward. That's what I see at least
sanchez has said there was problems communicating with the coaches as the equipment malfunctioned
That's where I like baseball, where you have signals. Basically the coach gives a body signal, which symbolizes a play on the playbook that Sanchez carries on his non-throwing arm.
sanchez has said there was problems communicating with the coaches as the equipment malfunctioned
Any by equipment he means his arm I hope.
Any by equipment he means his arm I hope.
LOL! No man, their radio's were messed up all game long. They had to use the walkie talkie sometimes.
I am still thinking......
The J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets ,Jets got screwed. That was clearly an imcomplete pass. Ed Hoculea is an idiot!
If Tom Bradys fumble was ruled an incomplete pass in 2002 against the Radiers I do not see how Mark Sanchez's was not ruled the same way.
It wouldn't have mattered because the pass went backwards. He was hit at exactly the 20 yard line, the ball then landed at the 19.5 yard line. Even if the arm was going forward, it would have been a lateral. TD for the rapist's team either way. I appear to have been the only human being that noticed this.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 5K