Supernatural (part 4) WW - Game Start Mid-March - Sign Ups CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please select your top choice for game theme/setup

• Theme TBD - Basics

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Supernatural - role madness

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • WWho WWatches the WWatchmen - role madness

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Nutmeg

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
I still loved it though. Despite its flaws. Season 1-5 is something I could recommend as like, an actually great show. The rest you have to lower your expectations for but it was still fun, and even good from time to time. There are still characters and storylines I love from the rest of the show. There were times I raged at the writers so much. And other times where they made me so happy.

I got to go to a convention a few years ago and it was one of the happiest days of my life :laugh:
Did you meet Misha Collins

Edit: cause like as a human being he's a little eccentric but I am too so I'd like to chill with him lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
They kept wanting to go bigger/more extreme. Like, what's more extreme than Lucifer fighting an archangel? Uh, the mother of all monsters? Ancient monsters that didn't exist in the bible? A grumpy angel? God's hidden sister?
Just. Stahp. The plotlines make zero sense.
Also, no one has had character development since season five. Lol. Once season five ended too the show never utilized Castiel appropriately again. Or was consistent about what powers he did/didn't have.
And for the love of all that is holy, why does every plotline have to revolve around a simple disagreement between Sam and Dean that could easily revolve if they just talked-- oh, they're going to conceal it from the other because they think they're doing the right thing until it invariably blows up in their faces? Cool.
Watch movies with me pls

Next time someone has a discord movie night in mind I'm going to @ you multiple times to make sure you watch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you meet Misha Collins

Edit: cause like as a human being he's a little eccentric but I am too so I'd like to chill with him lol
J2 Photo Op 2019.jpg
Castiel Photo Op 2019.jpg

Misha was in character for the meet n greet I went to so I guess technically I met Cas :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I mean... I'll hate on Supernatural but I still spent over six years of my life watching it each night when it aired, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
You look super happy in that Jared/Jensen sandwich, I think I'd mumble and turn red then not be able to look at anyone 😂

• Haha
You look super happy in that Jared/Jensen sandwich, I think I'd mumble and turn red then not be able to look at anyone 😂
I actually felt kind of bad after because I saw Jensen and they give you a moment to say what pose you want for the picture, and I was immediately like "CAN I HUG YOU" and he said yes and I kind of forgot Jared existed :laugh: but in that moment I was on cloud nine

• Love
  • Haha
If the game will really start in a couple weeks (like 2 or more), then count me in.

Players:
1. AM
2. Fluff
3. Pleasey
5. PSV
7. Zenge142
12. Stoaty
13. IvyMoose
15. cubs
under the couch. shorty

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
under the sofa. Lawpy
under a pile of notes. violet
under a pile of dogs. Barks
Palpating cows. Doggo
Etc.

• Love
  • Hmm
Okey I’ll bite. Fair warning, I work in a dairy barn. I finish when the girls decide I’m finished. I can’t really be on my phone while working. So I will be gone until usually 6 CST each day. But I’ll do my best ☺️ Plz don’t eat me because of it
Players:
1. AM
2. Fluff
3. Pleasey
5. PSV
6. Acehydro
7. Zenge142
12. Stoaty
13. IvyMoose
15. cubs
under the couch. shorty

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
under the sofa. Lawpy
Palpating cows. Doggo
Etc.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t forget there’s a another sign up thread for a game ready to run! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not exactly the same but I've met a couple Broadway people and this is what happened with me. I got so nervous that the Broadway people look really happy and chill in our pictures and I'm a sweaty, awkward mess :dead:

• Care
Sad that I won't have time to play since I was obsessed with Supernatural for years. Season 3 finale is still my favorite.

Players:
1. AM
2. Fluff
3. Pleasey
5. PSV
6. Acehydro
7. Zenge142
12. Stoaty
13. IvyMoose
15. cubs
under the couch. shorty

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
under the sofa. Lawpy
Palpating cows. Doggo
5. Wonder
Etc.

• Care
I still loved it though. Despite its flaws. Season 1-5 is something I could recommend as like, an actually great show. The rest you have to lower your expectations for but it was still fun, and even good from time to time. There are still characters and storylines I love from the rest of the show. There were times I raged at the writers so much. And other times where they made me so happy.

I got to go to a convention a few years ago and it was one of the happiest days of my life :laugh:
But Season 1 is so different from the rest of the show! It's strange to watch how the show runners started it and probably didn't fully know what they wanted to do with it then somehow evolved. I would probably tell someone who wants to start the show to just watch the first and last episodes of the first season since the rest of the episodes are not as good IMO until you actually care about the characters which I don't feel like happens until season 2. The focus was more on the monster of the week instead of the characters themselves/character development.

But Season 1 is so different from the rest of the show! It's strange to watch how the show runners started it and probably didn't fully know what they wanted to do with it then somehow evolved. I would probably tell someone who wants to start the show to just watch the first and last episodes of the first season since the rest of the episodes are not as good IMO until you actually care about the characters which I don't feel like happens until season 2. The focus was more on the monster of the week instead of the characters themselves/character development.
I feel like it's like...important foundational backstory though. Like yeah absolutely I don't think they knew what they were doing with it yet. I think that's true for season 1 of a lot of shows when they don't know if it's going to get renewed. I enjoyed the monster of the week format of that season though. And it's so fun to look back on things and how they ended up changing :laugh:

And that's not like a nostalgia thing talking either, I didn't start watching the show until it was in season 7, so not like I was an early adopter who watched season 1 while it was airing or anything. I just honestly enjoyed that format and missed it sometimes when they were trying so hard to raise the stakes every season.

And that's not like a nostalgia thing talking either, I didn't start watching the show until it was in season 7, so not like I was an early adopter who watched season 1 while it was airing or anything. I just honestly enjoyed that format and missed it sometimes when they were trying so hard to raise the stakes every season.
Whichever episode it was that had the Scandinavian scarecrow monster and the spooky pie, that remains one of my favorites Monsters of the Week

Pie > cake, I always appreciated that Dean understood this

• Love
  • Haha
I actually felt kind of bad after because I saw Jensen and they give you a moment to say what pose you want for the picture, and I was immediately like "CAN I HUG YOU" and he said yes and I kind of forgot Jared existed :laugh: but in that moment I was on cloud nine
I remember this day. You really are so adorbs

• Care
This is actually the 4th time I've run a Supernatural game and I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with this one yet lol
I think there were decent arcs in other seasons but nothing was as good after Kripke left. But I enjoyed it for what it was. Except for when season 10 pissed me off.

Sammy was always kinda weird

After all this time, all I had to do was read the first 5 words of my role PM to realize why I got Sam :1geek:

• Haha
Oh man that was iteration #3 I think. Too Many WWinchesters. That game was silly :laugh:

I keep finding more games I missed every time i go into those conversation lists! I just had to add 7'er, that was the game me and miz wolfed together, screwed up our distancing attempt D1, I got yeeted, but turned into unintentional bussing on miz's part and she rode the wave to victory. Good times!

That actually gives me a streak of 3 wolf games in a row, 4 out of 5, and 5 out of 8.

What a great time to be alive from May '19 - Nov '19!

13/48 = 27.08%

Also 9 games modded. At least that I have found.

I keep finding more games I missed every time i go into those conversation lists! I just had to add 7'er, that was the game me and miz wolfed together, screwed up our distancing attempt D1, I got yeeted, but turned into unintentional bussing on miz's part and she rode the wave to victory. Good times!

That actually gives me a streak of 3 wolf games in a row, 4 out of 5, and 5 out of 8.

13/48 = 27.08%

9 games modded, really?? That's more than I expected

13/48 = 27.08%

0/4 = 0%

At this rate it'll be really obvious when i wolf because I'm starting to develop enough village tone that people have started knowing when I'm village. I need to resume making a small buffer in my village meta for when I eventually wolf.

• Care
  • Hmm
0/4 = 0%

At this rate it'll be really obvious when i wolf because I'm starting to develop enough village tone that people have started knowing when I'm village. I need to resume making a small buffer in my village meta for when I eventually wolf.
No, at that rate, you just copy your village tone and skate by. Especially since your village meta is S K E T C H Y to begin with.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
No, at that rate, you just copy your village tone and skate by. Especially since your village meta is S K E T C H Y to begin with.
If manator says it... Much data at this point supports just doing that thing she said to do

edit: also hey, I'm not sketchy! How dare you malign the good and noble weasel war dance! I am a dancey dancer, nothing more

edit: also hey, I'm not sketchy! How dare you malign the good and noble weasel war dance! I am a dancey dancer, nothing more
I disagree, and I'll probably miss out on yeeting wolf!stoat because of it, because I live in fear of misyeeting my own manatee and find many of your posts incredibly wolfy :laugh:. I'll be too hesitant to pull the trigger and commit to the vote.

• Care
  • Haha
I disagree, and I'll probably miss out on yeeting wolf!stoat because of it, because I live in fear of misyeeting my own manatee and find many of your posts incredibly wolfy :laugh:. I'll be too hesitant to pull the trigger and commit to the vote.
*Quickly rethinks shorty jokeyeet, is also a sweet and good person*

Last edited:
Cubs and I were hardcore wolf-reading each other in GlobetWWoting for a good bit there, if that makes you feel better. We still won!

• Care
146D783E-7AAC-4723-BD00-A310F6032A22.jpeg

My late uncle played the fisherman in s1e3, it was his birthday a couple of days ago and this thread reminded me of his mini role 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
You're one of those interesting people who seems quotidian at first glance then has all kinds of stories, aren't you.
nah its just my family is very ethnically/nationality complex and that leads to some fun stories :rofl: :rofl:

• Love
Few things are better than the rush of excitement I just felt when I realized I technically don't need to change my profile pic for this game.

• Haha
I don’t wanna die night 1 in a supernatural game either.
That would hurt my soul.

Gahhhhhh

• Care
ok well I know exactly nothing about Supernatural so if it comes down to choosing between killing me or killing samac N1, kill me.

but I reserve the right to call the wolves dickwolves should that scenario play out.

• Care