Supernatural (part 4) WW - Game Start Mid-March - Sign Ups CLOSED

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Please select your top choice for game theme/setup

  • Theme TBD - Basics

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Supernatural - role madness

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • WWho WWatches the WWatchmen - role madness

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Nutmeg

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright so...I haven't decided on a theme. Or setup. Or anything really. But I'm sure it'll be great.

Cycles will be hybrid - 36/12 with potential acceleration to 12/12 as the game wraps up. Close will generally be 10pm EST/10am EST with night cycles shortened where possible.

Your mods are myself and @kaydubs with baby mod @Truenamer

When you sign up please also fill out the poll. Tots and subs, no polling pls.

@Lawpy if you could do your tagging thing please 🙂

Players:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
...
under the couch. @supershorty

Subs:
1.
2.
Etc.

Tots:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know when game starts?

and same. BIG same
Looks like we've got a lull in the game schedule. Unless anyone with games in ready to go wants to run theirs next (@Zenge142 @Dinashadow @kaydubs @supershorty ), I can post sign ups for a game to start in about a week or so.

Will give players the choice of basics or role madness 🙂
In a week or so I guess
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few exams coming up (03/19) and (03/30) but also got my in person research work and last game made those long hours in the lab very pleasant!
A week from now would be awesome cause I’m heading for a mini vacation with Zuriburi to Santa Cruz until Wednesday and it wouldn’t be fair to him if I was glued on my screen.
So, conclusion: I’m game!
Also, what’s nugget??
 
Also, who was it in the noob game that was scarred from watching SpiderMan 3?
I have a special gift for you!


It was me! I sat and marathoned the Toby Maguire movies and the Amazing Spider Man movies in two days. Spiderman 3 may be the most memeable and weirdly entertaining but it was also the worst by a good amount. Not as traumatized now that some time has passed.
 
It was me! I sat and marathoned the Toby Maguire movies and the Amazing Spider Man movies in two days. Spiderman 3 may be the most memeable and weirdly entertaining but it was also the worst by a good amount. Not as traumatized now that some time has passed.
Also, it was worth it to see all the references to the other films in No Way Home and the SM3 spoof in Into the Spider verse.
 
Also, it was worth it to see all the references to the other films in No Way Home and the SM3 spoof in Into the Spider verse.
Yeah, I was also glad I binged the other Spiderman movies before NWH.
(Also, I got sad after watching NWH that there's probably not going to be another Spiderman movie for a bit, but then I remembered the Spider-verse sequel is coming later this year!!)
 
Yeah, I was also glad I binged the other Spiderman movies before NWH.
(Also, I got sad after watching NWH that there's probably not going to be another Spiderman movie for a bit, but then I remembered the Spider-verse sequel is coming later this year!!)
I m sure there will be another movie with Tom Holland cause basically the way it ended was exactly how Spider man 1 ended. So now MJ has to figure it out all over again and they have to end up together!
 
Mod announcement:
The WWast of Us will be running before this game since Dina is starting clinics soon. We'll start this one soon after that game wraps up, so feel free to continue signing up and plan for this game to start in a couple weeks.

In the meantime, go sign up for The WWast of Us!

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad