Surgeon Reinstated After Whistleblowing Regarding Anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you believe his redemption and change of heart were just political maneuvering as it became less socially acceptable to be a racist turd, that's a defensible position. But in truth it seems the evidence of the last few decades of his life, he wasn't the racist turd he was 50+ years ago.
Byrd became conscious of the fact that having his racist views were not politically expedient and this is why he changed his views. Any dingus can see through that. Not because he believed in equality. If it would get him elected he would have opened up more chapters of the KKK. In fact, Bill Clinton said it himself at Byrd's funeral "He was just a good ole boy tryna get elected" "He had a fleeting association with the KKK." Again, not a good look. There really is no apology for that. Byrd( a democrat) also filibustered the civil rights act of 1964. He was in the Senate for 50 years. This is Biden's mentor as he stated. Really unforgivable for me. Not sure how ANY black folks can look at Biden as anything other than trash.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Byrd became conscious of the fact that having his racist views were not politically expedient and this is why he changed his views. Any dingus can see through that. Not because he believed in equality. If it would get him elected he would have opened up more chapters of the KKK. In fact, Bill Clinton said it himself at Byrd's funeral "He was just a good ole boy tryna get elected" "He had a fleeting association with the KKK." Again, not a good look. There really is no apology for that. Byrd( a democrat) also filibustered the civil rights act of 1964. He was in the Senate for 50 years. This is Biden's mentor as he stated. Really unforgivable for me. Not sure how ANY black folks can look at Biden as anything other than trash.
You're not sure because "you ain't black".....to quote my apparently racist President

Reactions: 4 users
People have this strange idea that some Uber rich stranger actually gives a **** about them, pledge allegiance to someone who they've never met, who will say anything and everything to get power. I fail to see why.. these politicians have no sense of moral or dignity and are absolute snakes in every aspect. Why are reasonable intelligent people falling over themselves to defend the actions that are unjustifiable. If your family member did the same stuff would you be falling all over to defend them? If your child acted the same way would you say it's justifiable? I'm highly highly doubtful

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You're not sure because "you ain't black".....to quote my apparently racist President
vote for the big man, he pardoned lil wayne. Lil wayne was facing a gun charge. Lil waynes lawyer had This to say about the big man:

“President Trump and his administration have been tireless advocates on behalf of the African-American community,” Cohen tells Rolling Stone. “These pardons are a perfect example of this administration following up on its reforms and commitments.”

vote for the big man, he pardoned lil wayne. Lil wayne was facing a gun charge. Lil waynes lawyer had This to say about the big man:

“President Trump and his administration have been tireless advocates on behalf of the African-American community,” Cohen tells Rolling Stone. “These pardons are a perfect example of this administration following up on its reforms and commitments.”

This is very reminiscent of "I can't be racist! I have black friends!" Some people are just completely oblivious, purposefully or not.

This is very reminiscent of "I can't be racist! I have black friends!" Some people are just completely oblivious, purposefully or not.
If thats not enough for you to stop calling the big man racist , consider when Ice Cube, real name O'shea Jackson, was pitching his "Contract with Black America" he called both campaigns to try to get it off the ground. Guess which one called back? The big man called back and had a timely meeting with Ice CUbe with his Senior advisers and promised 500 billion dollars into the black community Oshea's biggest ask. Biden said we will call you after the election. Still crickets.... You dont have to believe me..
It;s here..

Last edited:
If thats not enough for you to stop calling the big man racist , consider when Ice Cube, real name O'shea Jackson, was pitching his "Contract with Black America" he called both campaigns to try to get it off the ground. Guess which one called back? The big man called back and had a timely meeting with Ice CUbe with his Senior advisers and promised 500 billion dollars into the black community Oshea's biggest ask. Biden said we will call you after the election. Still crickets.... You dont have to believe me..
It;s here..

Do you consider “pledging” and “donating” to be synonymous?

Anyway, best of luck with the whole “imperfect vessel” Trump stuff. It’s weird to me that one would fervently idolize such a failure of a man in all aspects of his life, but again, to each his own. Don’t meet your heroes.

It;s here..
Was that before or after Ice Cube posted all the anti-semitic tropes?

Reactions: 1 user
Vote for Trump because he pardons and talks to rappers would be wildly offensive if it wasn't pure comedy. I mean, I guess I should've voted for Tom Steyer in the primary because he danced on stage with Juvenile to "Back That Azz Up". I mean, if that's the level of intelligence we're giving black voters.

• Haha
Vote for Trump because he pardons and talks to rappers would be wildly offensive if it wasn't pure comedy. I mean, I guess I should've voted for Tom Steyer in the primary because he danced on stage with Juvenile to "Back That Azz Up". I mean, if that's the level of intelligence we're giving black voters.
I have no dog in this fight, but I do follow the sociocultural stuff pretty closely. Honest question...how does the progressive African American voting bloc square with the marginalization and isolation of non-progressive, non-"liberal" (people call them conservative, but I'm not so sure) black voters that are primarily from faith traditions (Baptist and maybe some AME's?). If you listen to them, they're more voting against the prevailing leftist ideology that they consider harmful to their communities...they're not necessarily voting for the dem's opponents but more against progressive ideology. I guess they're a minority? But they're there and I'm not sure how much they're listened to by the side most credited with courting their support....

I have no dog in this fight, but I do follow the sociocultural stuff pretty closely. Honest question...how does the progressive African American voting bloc square with the marginalization and isolation of non-progressive, non-"liberal" (people call them conservative, but I'm not so sure) black voters that are primarily from faith traditions (Baptist and maybe some AME's?). If you listen to them, they're more voting against the prevailing leftist ideology that they consider harmful to their communities...they're not necessarily voting for the dem's opponents but more against progressive ideology. I guess they're a minority? But they're there and I'm not sure how much they're listened to by the side most credited with courting their support....

Yes, you’re asking about a very small minority of black voters. They exist but their numbers are very small. Black people who go to church still largely vote Democratic. If Black churches are anything like Asian churches, they are more about community than ideology.

D6375ACC-B706-44C9-AE6D-3C2733C96224.jpeg

Last edited:
Im not sure of the age breakdown of black voters but I would an uneducated guess that a big chunk of the African American voting bloc is the older, moderate block versus the far-left block.

I found this on a super quick internet search and I think it's interesting and mostly true
5 facts about black Democrats

The African American voting bloc is complex mostly due to our complex history with this country which is why I said the defense of "vote for Trump because he talks to Lil Wayne and Ice Cube" is unintelligent and offensive. I found somewhere that the median age of a black voter is 44. That person doesn't care if the President is hanging out with Lil Wayne. That person wants a job, health care, and for the police to not shot them or their family during a traffic stop.

Reactions: 2 users
Im not sure of the age breakdown of black voters but I would an uneducated guess that a big chunk of the African American voting bloc is the older, moderate block versus the far-left block.

I found this on a super quick internet search and I think it's interesting and mostly true
5 facts about black Democrats

The African American voting bloc is complex mostly due to our complex history with this country which is why I said the defense of "vote for Trump because he talks to Lil Wayne and Ice Cube" is unintelligent and offensive. I found somewhere that the median age of a black voter is 44. That person doesn't care if the President is hanging out with Lil Wayne. That person wants a job, health care, and for the police to not shot them or their family during a traffic stop.
In 2021 there were 1,055 police shootings and about 25% of them were Black. The police are not randomly mowing down black people at traffic stops. That is nonsense.

Members don't see this ad :)
In 2021 there were 1,055 police shootings and about 25% of them were Black. The police are not randomly mowing down black people at traffic stops. That is nonsense.
Thanks. The more you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Honest question...how does the progressive African American voting bloc square with the marginalization and isolation of non-progressive, non-"liberal" (people call them conservative, but I'm not so sure) black voters that are primarily from faith traditions (Baptist and maybe some AME's?).
They call them "sell-outs". This is exactly the problem with the "you aint black" comment. It presumes all black folks have to think alike and if they don't ala (black conservatives like Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Hershel walker Jc watts) they are considered sell- outs.

They call them "sell-outs". This is exactly the problem with the "you aint black" comment. It presumes all black folks have to think alike and if they don't ala (black conservatives like Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Hershel walker Jc watts) they are considered sell- outs.
You do realize there’s a such thing as a moderate democrat right? You realize even Barack Obama is a moderate democrat right?

I know that Fox News Kool-Aid is extra delicious these days but not every democrat and especially not every black democrat is some AOC loving Bernie Bro. The same Bernie Sanders who thought he’d use your tactic in 2016 and roll around with Killer Mike to win the black vote. How that work out?

Anyway, this my last response. I don’t have time for political conversations that lack any sense of nuance

Reactions: 3 users
I think Obama is a very smart politician who behaved and governed far more moderately as President than he would have ideally liked to.
I think he behaved and governed far more moderately than he would like to be remembered for, that’s for sure. Tbh I think all politicians are snakes and I think his family will be set for generations if not forever which was likely his goal.

The only one I actually have respect for is Jimmy Carter who basically just went back to Georgia and lived a normal old guy life.

I’m still here waiting for someone to spill the beans on this Thoracic Surgeon btw

I think he behaved and governed far more moderately than he would like to be remembered for, that’s for sure. Tbh I think all politicians are snakes and I think his family will be set for generations if not forever which was likely his goal.

The only one I actually have respect for is Jimmy Carter who basically just went back to Georgia and lived a normal old guy life.

I’m still here waiting for someone to spill the beans on this Thoracic Surgeon btw

IMO,

Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford were very decent human beings who were less than good Presidents. Nixon and Clinton were rotten human beings who were good Presidents.

Trump is a Rotten human being who was a rotten president.

Obama was a good human being who was a decent president who just had a lot of beliefs that I just didn’t share.

Feel free to disagree

IMO,

Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford were very decent human beings who were less than good Presidents. Nixon and Clinton were rotten human beings who were good Presidents.

Obama was a good human being who was a decent president who just had a lot of beliefs that I just didn’t share.

Feel free to disagree

I like this

IMO,

Feel free to disagree
Clinton's mom was a crna and he single handedly tried to railroad all anesthesiologists by removing the supervision requirements of anesthesia services by a physician. He also signed the 1999 financial remodernization act which many experts believe was the cause of the financial meltdown of 2007-8. Not to mention lieing under oath and the MOnica Lewinsky scandal. Sure good president.

Yes, you’re asking about a very small minority of black voters. They exist but their numbers are very small. Black people who go to church still largely vote Democratic. If Black churches are anything like Asian churches, they are more about community than ideology.

View attachment 358418
It’s funny when they made an asterisk and said Asians were interviewed in English only. Were Hispanics interviewed in English only??

Anyways. The data is wrong with the Asian population It’s not 72/17. It’s more 2/3 and 1/3

But what is more concerning for democrats is Hispanics will swing the election. Biden actually faired worst with Hispanics than Hillary.

Due to the electoral college. The growing Hispanic population the democrats thought would favor them has abandoned Biden. Most of
The Hispanics I know are conservative especially with family values. While they now respect lgbtq rights. They don’t necessary approve of it. Candidates who openly approve of this are at risk losing the latino votes. Same
With the abortion matter.

Clinton's mom was a crna and he single handedly tried to railroad all anesthesiologists by removing the supervision requirements of anesthesia services by a physician. He also signed the 1999 financial remodernization act which many experts believe was the cause of the financial meltdown of 2007-8. Not to mention lieing under oath and the MOnica Lewinsky scandal. Sure good president.
Clinton and trump are my two favorite presidents. I like shady presidents.

• Haha
It’s funny when they made an asterisk and said Asians were interviewed in English only. Were Hispanics interviewed in English only??

Anyways. The data is wrong with the Asian population It’s not 72/17. It’s more 2/3 and 1/3

But what is more concerning for democrats is Hispanics will swing the election. Biden actually faired worst with Hispanics than Hillary.

Due to the electoral college. The growing Hispanic population the democrats thought would favor them has abandoned Biden. Most of
The Hispanics I know are conservative especially with family values. While they now respect lgbtq rights. They don’t necessary approve of it. Candidates who openly approve of this are at risk losing the latino votes. Same
With the abortion matter.

Just watch who is trying to gerrymander Black dominant districts, who is trying to make it difficult for Black people to vote vs who is trying to get out the Black vote and providing transportation to the polls.

How did trump lose Georgia? How did Georgia elect 2 democratic senators? Her name is Stacy Abrams.

Maybe it’s just where I live and work but I know tons of LGBTQ Latinos.

Last edited:
Well, at least she didn't take home a bunch of classified documents when she left the Senate. I mean, only the dumbest human on the face of the earth would do that, right?
Oh I thought you knew? He "declassified" them before he took them home. Ergo, they were free to take and/or sell to whomever wanted them.

Just watch who is trying to gerrymander Black dominant districts, who is trying to make it difficult for Black people to vote vs who is trying to get out the Black vote and providing transportation to the polls.

How did trump lose Georgia? How did Georgia elect 2 democratic senators? Her name is Stacy Abrams.

Maybe it’s just where I live and work but I know tons of LGBTQ Latinos.
Trump barely lost to Georgia due to Covid and momentum of democratic voters

It’s not gonna to happen with the senate election this fall.

The country is very divided. The margins for victory are razor thin in the swing states. Like everyone thinks California is very liberal. Only liberal in urban areas. But the rest of the state is very conservative.

Democrats mentality is if you aren’t with them. Than you are a traitor. That’s not the way the USA works.

Trump barely lost to Georgia due to Covid and momentum of democratic voters

It’s not gonna to happen with the senate election this fall.

The country is very divided. The margins for victory are razor thin in the swing states. Like everyone thinks California is very liberal. Only liberal in urban areas. But the rest of the state is very conservative.

Democrats mentality is if you aren’t with them. Than you are a traitor. That’s not the way the USA works.
Coincidentally, that's also the Republican mindset.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
The country is very divided.
Yep. And I think one of the biggest problems is that people are so entrenched on “their side”. I’m talking Democrats and Republicans. The majority of voters, and I’m talking the absolute majority of the electorate, would never vote for a candidate from the opposition party.

Reactions: 3 users
Do you guys remember when Trump pardoned that murderous bastard Eddie Gallagher - who the seal community all agreed should fry in hell? Those were good times...

Do you guys remember when Trump pardoned that murderous bastard Eddie Gallagher - who the seal community all agreed should fry in hell? Those were good times...
What are you talking about? That guy was a national hero! George Washington who?

• Haha