Surgical Foundations exam 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrthoUSA

Reaction score
Hello ,
I am sitting for the Canadian boards, starting with the Surgical Foundation exam but I am based in US, so any inputs are really appreciated.
I need advice as to what to study and are there any question banks available..?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Tried starting a private conversation with you, but couldn't. You need to change the privacy settings in your profile to allow members to start conversations with you.

I have access to some mock surgical foundation exams, and these should give you a good idea of what to expect. I can email them to you, but you need to send me your email - something best done in a private conversation.

Cheers

Reactions: 1 user
Could you please send me a copy of your Surgical Foundations Mock Exams to me as well. I am presenting this exam next Spring 2019, as a requisite for the Urology Boards. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Tried starting a private conversation with you, but couldn't. You need to change the privacy settings in your profile to allow members to start conversations with you.

I have access to some mock surgical foundation exams, and these should give you a good idea of what to expect. I can email them to you, but you need to send me your email - something best done in a private conversation.

Cheers
Hi there, apologies for the late response. I would really appreciate any input as what book to read, mock exams.....
Thanks a lot

Hi there, my apologies as well for the delayed response.

Could you please send me a copy of your Surgical Foundations Mock Exams to me as well. I am presenting this exam next Spring 2019, as a requisite for the Urology Boards. Thanks!
Hi there,
Send me your email, and I will send you the mock exams I have

Hi there, apologies for the late response. I would really appreciate any input as what book to read, mock exams.....
Thanks a lot
Sorry for the late reply, send me your email and I will send you the mocks I have.

I used the mock exams, and really went through The Absite Review by Steven Fiser (Aug 26 2016 edition).

Good luck buddy

Hi there,
Late to the party, but I'm also starting to prep for the spring Foundation exams (as well as hopefully the actual Gen Surg boards)... does anyone have any resources to recommend (aside from the Toronto mock exam documents - which I've already downloaded)?

And, any specific recommendations for the Gen Surg boards? I know in the USA, SESAP is highly used, and it helped me on my boards here... the Canadian exams, I know, are often quite different!

Thanks!