Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is an interim game.. Sign-ups will be cancelled if I am informed there is a real game ready to go..
I know y'all can't pass exams unless you have WW to help you!
I warn you now... there will be a serious negative effect if you do not participate much.
Gonna be short write-ups... want this to be an easy to mod game...
No groups, limited PMs.
20 spots.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This is an interim game.. Sign-ups will be cancelled if I am informed there is a real game ready to go..
I warn you now... there will be a serious negative effect if you do not participate much.
No groups, limited PMs.
20 spots.

1- dyachei
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Members don't see this ad :)
No groups, limited PMs.
20 spots.

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

No groups, limited PMs.
20 spots.

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

No groups, limited PMs.
20 spots.

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4-
5-
6- Escalla
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

SOV, I really want to play, but how "active" do you mean by "really active". I am done with finals after tomorrow morning and then I have the long travel back to the states on Saturday, but after that I will be very much "really active". Is that ok?

SOV, I really want to play, but how "active" do you mean by "really active". I am done with finals after tomorrow morning and then I have the long travel back to the states on Saturday, but after that I will be very much "really active". Is that ok?
Just sign up. I can't really explain any more than that it is just in players best interest to stay posting. I assume you will be fine.

Typical length. A week or so.

Okay. cool.

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Members don't see this ad :)
If DVMD will be fine, so will I. Last two finals, both anatomy, today and tomorrow, and then I'm freeeeee!

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

If DVMD will be fine, so will I.
Same here... 2 more night shifts until I'm relatively free :)

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10- cuitlamiztli
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-swings
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-swings
14-Lupin
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-rojo :pompous:

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-swings
14-Lupin
15-SummerTheLynx
16-
17- kaydubs
18-
19-

I am craving Five Alive and I think it's because of this thread.

mmmmm juice!

1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-swings
14-Lupin
15-SummerTheLynx
16- Dwin :mooning:
17- kaydubs
18-
19-

Thanks....
oh come on, someone with a brand new account... like, you joined today...

so either you are someone who constantly plays here and wants to hide your identity, or you are the absolute definition of noob. But since you didn't ask what's this about, or anything along those lines, i'm guessing you aren't an absolute noob...

plus, i'm just hazing the "new" guy.

oh come on, someone with a brand new account... like, you joined today...

so either you are someone who constantly plays here and wants to hide your identity, or you are the absolute definition of noob. But since you didn't ask what's this about, or anything along those lines, i'm guessing you aren't an absolute noob...

plus, i'm just hazing the "new" guy.

I am actually new, this is quite similar to a game called mafia, so I know the basics, just don't know a couple of the intricacies.

Hey whatever happened to Sportsmeddoc. lol

Welcome, STL!

Last edited:
1- dyachei
2-hedgie
3- tuckervet
4- DVMD
5- devyn
6- Escalla
7- Philliab
8- Cyndia
9-equineconstant
10-Cuit
11-SnS
12-FFM
13-swings
14-Lupin
15-SummerTheLynx
16- Dwin :mooning:
17- kaydubs
18- WS
19-

I want in if there is space?
you get the last spot...

I will send out roles tonight... we start tomorrow morning (or tonight)... Will just run it on this thread (no new thread)...

FWIW, MrsSOV is having a party for her PhD candidate friends tomorrow so I will be busy being the good husband. I may not have time to tally the election vote... please do that yourselves and send in night actions so I can turn it around whenever i get around to it.

We will be on same schedule as last game. .... 6pm lynches.... 6am night closes.

What is the Number one rule of WW?
1- trust no one
1- everyone lies
1- the mod is always right
1- no editing posts
1- no strategy talk by the dead
1- participate every day

1- HAVE FUN!!!!!!! (the rest are all true... just subordinate to this rule).

No complaining.. this is a quickie game... if it is unbalanced.. so be it.

I am actually new, this is quite similar to a game called mafia, so I know the basics, just don't know a couple of the intricacies.
yes, it is like mafia, but as many have pointed out, unless you have been following along fairly regularly, that distinction may have been unlikely to be gathered.

Anyway, welcome. you won't get a lynch vote from me unless you deserve it... or if I feel like it

yes, it is like mafia, but as many have pointed out, unless you have been following along fairly regularly, that distinction may have been unlikely to be gathered.

Anyway, welcome. you won't get a lynch vote from me unless you deserve it... or if I feel like it
Meh, I read up quickly on it because I was intrigued by what it was. I saw what I think was the most recent one, which was the wolf one.

Welcome to SOV Airlines. We will be cruising at 23,000 feet in our almost new, well 35 year old to be honest, King Air 350 twin turboprop airplane. We are expecting a bumpy ride so please keep you seatbelts fastened at all times. We will be passing over some really inhospitable terrain, but it is absolutely gorgeous. If you look at the left side of the plane, you can see....... What the what? Holy Shiz.....
Everyone assume crash positions.. we are going down... I betcha SOV has been drinking the diamondraught again.

AAAhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!
<crash>
<stewardess goes head first through the pilot door, as she didn't have her seat belt on and crumples to the ground>
You have killed @DocEspana, head stewardess of SOV Airlines.... (yay!)

Amazingly all 20 other crew and passengers of the plane have survived. You are in an extremely remote, and cold spot of the world. Did I mention it is cold? And inhospitable? That means, no food, no shelter but the shell of the plane, and lots of scared, hungry, and cold people. You have decided to try to walk to the nearest town, but who knows how far that will be.

Your first order of business is to elect a survival guide. Election deadline is tomorrow 6pm, or when all votes are received.

There are 20 players in the game.

@dyachei
@hedgiehog
@tuckervet
@DVMDream
@devyn
@Escalla
@Philliab
@Cyndia
@equineconstant
@cuitlamiztli
@shortnsweet
@Flim Flam Man
@swingnsave
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@Dwindlin
@kaydubs
@wolfspeaker
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, first order of business should be to check/attempt to fix/create a radio. If that should fail, divide into 4 teams and start walking opposite directions. Cuz, you know what really suuuucks? Walking 20 miles East, when there is a town 5 miles West just over the hill. Yup.

Turboprop seats 9. :shifty: No wonder we went down!

Erm...SOV are we lynching or electing...you sentence is very confusing to a girl who just consumed a fair bit of alcohol.