Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have elected Escalla as your survival guide. The first thing Escalla does is to go out alone to scout the surroundings. Unfortunately, she immediately takes a mis-step and slides down an incline and lands in a deadly cold lake. The rest of the survivors come running to get her, and drag her out of the water. They take off her wet clothes and bring her to the hot wood fire. Everyone notices how hot it is and ignore Escalla for a few minutes.....

Well several minutes later after smoking a few cigarettes, someone notices that they forgot to clean the water our of Escalla's ears and it looks like the water froze inside and expanded. They quickly warm up her ears, but it is too late, her ear drum has burst. Escalla can't hear very well anymore.

Why did I tell you that weird story... well, EVERYONE is allowed to PM Escalla. Otherwise there is no PMing in this game unless you have been told otherwise. BUT BUT BUT BUT... Escalla can't hear very well, so she SHOUTS when she talks back, so everyone can always hear whatever she says... so ESCALLA CANNOT PM BACK TO ANY OF YOU. Got it?

Your first order of business is to try to get the hell out of here.. PM deadline is tomorrow 6pm, or when all PMs are received ,whichever is first.

Enjoy your first night away from civilization.

There are 20 players in the game.

@dyachei
@hedgiehog
@tuckervet
@DVMDream
@devyn
@Escalla, survival guide.
@Philliab
@Cyndia
@equineconstant
@cuitlamiztli
@shortnsweet
@Flim Flam Man
@swingnsave
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@Dwindlin
@kaydubs
@wolfspeaker
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo[/quote]
 
Are you kidding me, SOV? I'm being gagged again???

There's a slight improvement this time at least. 😛
 
You can still talk on thread, WE can PM you, but you can't PM us back. That's the way I understood it anyways.

I had other Grumpy avatars picked out, but they violated TOS. 🙁
 
A note on Night activities...

If you have a night role that can only be used once or a couple of times.... please give me a heads up if you plan on using it ahead of time. I am going to assume you are NOT using it, and will close nights early even if I don't have your PM.

Of course I welcome a "I'm not using my role tonight" PM whenever you can.

Thank you,
SOV Airlines Management.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turboprop seats 9. 😏 No wonder we went down!
harumph... turboprops can seat varying amounts.
The King Air 350 seats up to 11 plus crew. .... so I fudged a little.
Don't be nitpicking or I will get angry... you won't like me angry....

tumblr_mmnka6niCp1spuae6o1_500.gif


And that's how I look AFTER my morning caffeine.
 
Figured this would start while I was sleeping/at work. Will change my avatar once I'm home.
 
Well, sleeping in the cold in the middle of nowhere isn't all it's cracked up to be. It is kind of cold.. brrrrrr.
Still, most of you managed to sleep through the night in the middle of your exhaustion, but not all of you.
One of you wakes up where the weirdest feeling as if you dreamt of Moose all night and just can't get it out of your head.
One of you was sick most of the night. Must have eaten some bad Moose?
Two of you decided to see if you could make your own high wood and start your own fire.. And you did. (I ain't no perve, not giving details).
One of you discovered a very useful stick to use tomorrow.

Y'all wake up in the morning to discover that one of you didn't have such a wonderful night. Hedgiehog has been found dead, killed by wolves. Words are said, invocations are uttered, a watch should be set. But then your faithful survival guide, a little hard in the hearing, steps forward and announces that this was not the work of wild animals... A dentist steps forward and pronounces the bite marks on Hedgie's body to be human! That is right! We have a cannibal on our hands. More words are muttered. Lynch the Cannibal someone yells. And you all agree that is the right thing to do. Time to lynch the cannibal! (guess this wasn't much of a surprise.. but enjoy your nightmares about WW cannibals, courtesy of your faithful High Wood, SOV).

It is day 2. Lynch deadline is 6pm,

Hope y'all enjoy your first full day away from civilization.

There are 19 players in the game.

@dyachei
@hedgiehog[/USER], the gossip
@[USER=320165]tuckervet
@DVMDream
@devyn
@Escalla, survival guide.
@Philliab
@Cyndia
@equineconstant
@cuitlamiztli
@shortnsweet
@Flim Flam Man
@swingnsave
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@Dwindlin
@kaydubs
@wolfspeaker
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo[/user]
 
I will be battling the anatomy beast this morning but will be back at lunch. I hope to come back with its head.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad