-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Survive Alive WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Your first order of business is to elect a survival guide. Lynch deadline is tomorrow 6pm, or when all votes are received.
yes, electing a survival guide is very confusing...
elect anyone but snorts
um...I still think it is a fair question
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect Escalla
because I like alliteration.. and because she also made it hella difficult for wolves last game. 🙂
because I like alliteration.. and because she also made it hella difficult for wolves last game. 🙂
i can elect escalla
i see what you did that 😉elect SnS
phew. it wasn't wasted. 😀i see what you did that 😉
elect escalla
###elect SnS###
i see what you did that 😉
you mean there?
Dibs on not being is WS's group. kthnx.
There ARE no "groups". We are one big happy family group! Group hug! Bahahaa.
Elect Escalla
yup...you mean there?
and your the drunk one... maybe i should reconsider...
elect Escalla
*****
Why was I busy at work all day... 😢
*****
Why was I busy at work all day... 😢
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yup...
and your the drunk one... maybe i should reconsider...
*you're*
Elect Escalla
elect snortnsweet ... and Jojo, you need to earn the right. 😉
In other news, I appear to have brought the high wood with me from the last game.
In other news, I appear to have brought the high wood with me from the last game.
elect snortnsweet ... and Jojo, you need to earn the right. 😉
In other news, I appear to have brought the high wood with me from the last game.
You mean you touched SOV's highwood?
🤣
I enjoyed following the last game. Funny stuff folks. Gonna go with
elect SnS
I enjoyed following the last game. Funny stuff folks. Gonna go with
elect SnS
You mean you touched SOV's highwood?
Well, they DID have a "bromance" in WW awhile back...
You mean you touched SOV's highwood?
Carried it all the way here from the last game. You practically need a wheelbarrow.
Sure, elect escalla. She was awesome last game, even not being able to talk!
suck upCarried it all the way here from the last game. You practically need a wheelbarrow.
Carried it all the way here from the last game. You practically need a wheelbarrow.
But...it's all old and stuff. Dy said so.
Oh and elect SnS if I can.
electing.. smart arse.Erm...SOV are we lynching or electing...you sentence is very confusing to a girl who just consumed a fair bit of alcohol.
electing.. smart arse.
I was just making sure we weren't doing both in one go 🙁
But...it's all old and stuff. Dy said so.
She would totally know.
She would totally know.
Yup. Girls talk about such things.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an expertShe would totally know.
Election vote
Sns 5 (Sns, Lupin, LIS, FFM, Dyachei)
Escalla 9 (EC, Dwin, TV, Kaydubs, WS, STL, Jojo, Cyndia, cuitl)
EC 1 (phil)
only 5 votes uncast.. You guys are quick.
Sns 5 (Sns, Lupin, LIS, FFM, Dyachei)
Escalla 9 (EC, Dwin, TV, Kaydubs, WS, STL, Jojo, Cyndia, cuitl)
EC 1 (phil)
only 5 votes uncast.. You guys are quick.
I'm voting for SnS to spite Jojo, to support SnS, and because SOV can be bloodthirsty and we have done a lynch and elect at the same time before.
I would just like to point out that this is the SURVIVE ALIVE WW GAME.... not the "Let's talk about SOV's WWood" game.
Every game is a "let's talk about SOV's highwood" game from here on out!I would just like to point out that this is the SURVIVE ALIVE WW GAME.... not the "Let's talk about SOV's WWood" game.
*****
I just got an item, hurtloam!
Gotta post with sexy messages all day! And night.
*****
I just got an item, hurtloam!
Gotta post with sexy messages all day! And night.

*****
I will just throw this out there: I will share SOV's wood with anyone who votes for SnS.
I would just like to point out that this is the SURVIVE ALIVE WW GAME.... not the "Let's talk about SOV's WWood" game.
Guys...it you elect me....I will vouch to protect SOV's highwood from evil....I did it all last game, so I am well practiced.
Guys...it you elect me....I will vouch to protect SOV's highwood from evil....I did it all last game, so I am well practiced.
Not true. Even evil Lord Foul used SOV's highwood last game. SOV can confirm it.
I will just throw this out there: I will share SOV's wood with anyone who votes for SnS.
Well...my vote sticks then.
By chance are we a South American soccer (futbol) team that has crashed on the Andes.....and is forced to eat eachother?
🙁I'm voting for SnS to spite Jojo, to support SnS, and because SOV can be bloodthirsty and we have done a lynch and elect at the same time before.
I was just playing with the drunkard...
Not true. Even evil Lord Foul used SOV's highwood last game. SOV can confirm it.
I wouldn't say he used it....more....enjoyed it.
By chance are we a South American soccer (futbol) team that has crashed on the Andes.....and is forced to eat eachother?
So I wasn't the only person that thought of that. Awesome.
You back in MN, FFM, or are you gone for good? I never quite understood the whole traveling details.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁
I was just playing with the drunkard...
I don't have any wood for you to play with. Ask SOV.
So I wasn't the only person that thought of that. Awesome.
You back in MN, FFM, or are you gone for good? I never quite understood the whole traveling details.
I left at the end of Nov. Was only there for 3 weeks. Not sure when I will be back next. Maybe the summer. We aren't that excited to attempt flying with 2 little ones.
I left at the end of Nov. Was only there for 3 weeks. Not sure when I will be back next. Maybe the summer. We aren't that excited to attempt flying with 2 little ones.
Yeah. No fun. We took an Alaska trip with two little ones... one still in a baby carrier kinda thing. Don't recommend.
E
Escalla
Awwww thanks guys. 😍 I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.
Elect Escalla
First rule of survival. Conserve body heat.
Elect Escalla
First rule of survival. Conserve body heat.

you guise have been busy... sorry I am deep in my knees with pharmacology before my final tomorrow
elect escalla
cause I agree I enjoyed watching her post last game
elect escalla
cause I agree I enjoyed watching her post last game
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K