Survived D-Day (DAT 7/31 done)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackPearl7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm sorta new here but it's been so helpful/encouraging to read other's DAT breakdowns that I thought I'd contribute with mine. Took the test today 7/31 after studying for a month

PAT: 23
AA: 19

OC: 21
RC: 18
BIO: 19
GC: 18
QR: 18

I used KBB just for the Bio, I haven't taken any bios other than 1,2 and molecular so I had to learn endocrine, immunology, etc. I learned the details that kbb lacked from the Destroyer, which I also used for math and for gen chem. Excellent way to learn with great explanations in the back. I didn't study for orgo at all because I just finished orgo II in June.

For practice tests I used achiever (tests 1-3), CDP (1-10), and the ADA Tests and some datqvault free practice ones. On the achiever i was getting anywhere from 13-18 but no higher. CDP my scores went something like 20, 19, 18, 20, 23, 20, 23 I thought the DAT was very similar to CDP. I got an illusion on the cubes though, was pretty mad and kept seeing the inverse of the cubes (anyone have the same thing happen?)

Anyway what do you guys think of these? I applied to 18 schools, gonna keep my fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad.

You should be proud. Assuming your GPA and things are right up there with your DAT score + applying to 18 schools, I'd say you should expect some interviews coming your way soon!

I think with a killer pat and 19AA, looking good! If your gpa is decent and good ECs I think you have a chance. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice and Solid scores. Good job.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk