sweating, chills, & goosebumps after eating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xswabx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay i know this isnt a help forum for people like me, but id honestly like to hear some students opinions since they're most current with literature.

so when I eat certain foods I feel like crap. It’s a feeling similar to the flu, or like im withdrawing from a drug “pain killers”, I quite those 6 years ago but it feels similar to that. Basically, I feel like waves of goosebumps, waves of chills, sweating, easily able to profusely sweat, and feeling on edge, meaning when im in an high stress situation its hard to cope, not because im anxious, but because I get these physical symptoms that make me well.. feel like crap, like im literally withdrawing from drugs that I do not do anymore.

At first my doc thought it was just anxiety, but its not, I truly belief it’s a problem in my gut. I notice when I eat certain foods it makes it worse, but since I feel like this everyday its hard to gauge what food does this. The foods that im 75% sure don’t agree with me are: eggs, bananas, and French fries. I’m sure there are more but I don’t know where to start.

Here comes the strange part:

I bought some avert (Robinul) to help with sweating in stressful situations and I found this completely stopped ALL my problems, I understand it sounds like a psychological issue, but when I took this pill I didn’t have any symtoms of the chills, goosebumps, or feeling like crap, when in reality all the pill was supposed to do was stop my sweating. I would just take this forever, but it makes it hard to urinate so I only take it once or twice a week.

It's been about 5 years of feeling like this and im ready to take drastic life changes, please offer some advice what you think this is. Could I have a gluten intolerance? I feel fine after I eat all foods except getting those symptoms above.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.