Switch interview date on Feb. 2 at Drexel Neurology

Started by Park
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Park

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Is there anybody interested in swithing an interview date at Drexel Neurology on Feb. 2nd? I have another interview on the same day. If you can swith with me, that would be great!

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
Park
 
Please leave me your email address, or email me at: [email protected]

We could discuss the detail in the email.

Thanks again, and I wish you the best in the match.

Park
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aaask lost his/her interview spot at Drexel because of ......reasons.

So if there were anyone interested in swithing interview date with me, please drop me a word.

Thank,
Park