Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Switch Interview Dates Anyone????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by EJS, Jan 10, 2000.

1. EJS

EJS

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey, I have an interview at LECOM on Jan 24th and I would really like to do it later that week or the next, if anyone would like an earlier date they could e-mail me and I would be willing to switch interview dates with them!!!!!! e-mail me if you are interested.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member

EJS,

Why don't you just call LECOM and reschedual? You can't just casually switch interview spots and show up in someone elses slot!

------------------
    DocGibby
    MSUCOM class of 2004

4. EJS

EJS

Resident [Any Field]
    um... obviously you think I a person without common sense. The person I reschedule with and I would officially switch interview times with the admissions office, not just go when he/she is scheduled. And, don't you think I have called the admissions office already for a rescheduled date?????? They don't have any until March and they won't write my name down and call me if one opens up, I am supposed to call them every day and check, which seems like a big hassle to me.

5. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member

Don't just assume people know what your talking about, specify. What school are you dealing with anyway. All the schools I applied to seemed more than happy to accomidate.

6. EJS

EJS

Resident [Any Field]
    LECOM, I said that already, and I said they weren't willing to accommodate, don't worry about it, I am just going to end my temp job early and go to the interview as scheduled.