Switch Interview Dates Anyone????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EJS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have an interview at LECOM on Jan 24th and I would really like to do it later that week or the next, if anyone would like an earlier date they could e-mail me and I would be willing to switch interview dates with them!!!!!! e-mail me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

EJS,

Why don't you just call LECOM and reschedual? You can't just casually switch interview spots and show up in someone elses slot!

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

um... obviously you think I a person without common sense. The person I reschedule with and I would officially switch interview times with the admissions office, not just go when he/she is scheduled. And, don't you think I have called the admissions office already for a rescheduled date?????? They don't have any until March and they won't write my name down and call me if one opens up, I am supposed to call them every day and check, which seems like a big hassle to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't just assume people know what your talking about, specify. What school are you dealing with anyway. All the schools I applied to seemed more than happy to accomidate.

LECOM, I said that already, and I said they weren't willing to accommodate, don't worry about it, I am just going to end my temp job early and go to the interview as scheduled.