SWOSU Pharmacy School Fall 2011 Applicants

Started by kikizmom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The cutoff for the acceptance she told me was a 50 and I scored a 48, I took the recent October PCAT and am hoping it's bumped up just those few points or at best a significant amount. My Math-Science GPA is 3.58 and I graded out well in my interview. Fortunately, when I reapply for the Fall term I won't have to go through the interview or application process again. I only have to send Lyanna a letter stating that I want to re-activate my application and hope my scores turned out for the better. Hope you get in Kiki, you're still very well in the running...anything can certainly happen 🙂
Do you know which classes they use to calculate math science gpa?