Take exercise physiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkeon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya. I have these four courses to start in Sept

- Molec bio
- Human Phys
- Evolution
- Primate Behavior

There are biology courses. However, there is one course, exercise physiology that perhaps could replace either evolution or primate but the thing is that it is under a Health Science label. I know it'll get counted for DO, and through course title and description, likely for MD too. However, I don't know if for a post bacc gpa repair, four upper level bio courses appear better than 3 upper bio + 1 upper health course. I also think in terms of which is closer to relevance for med school and/or MCAT. Or maybe it doesn't matter at all.

and alas, I don't have other options unless we include an ecology course. any input is appreciated. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Get rid of primate behavior. If you're that interested, take a psychology course about human behavior and it should get counted as an upper science course.

Get rid of primate behavior. If you're that interested, take a psychology course about human behavior and it should get counted as an upper science course.

I do already have some psych under my belt and the courses I have at my disposal this term would probably not fly under science range. Alternatively, there is a human biology course but it's lower level

Members don't see this ad :)
I do already have some psych under my belt and the courses I have at my disposal this term would probably not fly under science range. Alternatively, there is a human biology course but it's lower level

There are a lot of upper level bio courses (each with increasing specialty). I find it surprising that you are running out of options. In my experience there were too many but soo little time.

There are a lot of upper level bio courses (each with increasing specialty). I find it surprising that you are running out of options. In my experience there were too many but soo little time.

it's just that as a non degree at the school I'm registered at, I get last dibs on seats so the higher up electives (ones that are popular among premeds at least) usually get all filled up while the others that are not as popular usually have a few seats spared. I could look at another school I suppose but this one is really cheap for a four year