Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

take notes

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by highlyfavored, Nov 30, 2005.

1. highlyfavored

highlyfavored obligated to serve God...
    5+ Year Member

Did you guys bring something (nice leather portfolio) to your interviews to take notes during the info sessions?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SuperTech

SuperTech Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy

You don't have to... Usually they give you a folder with informational packets included.. When I went to my interviews, I just brought my purse and pen (I brought my mechanical pencil/eraser also - I can't deal with #2 pencils)... Others brought them, others didnt... Just your preference.

3. ndearwater

ndearwater SDN Donor
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I brought a "portfolder" on all three interviews and didn't need it for any of them. It made me feel secure to hold on to something though! :)

4. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I think it makes you look prepared. But, don't expect to use it much except to jot down the contact info for the people you meet during the interview process. Keep it to something small like a legal pad or clipboard. Don't lug in a bound notebook or 3 ring binder or something tacky like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...