• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

highlyfavored

obligated to serve God...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2005
Status
Did you guys bring something (nice leather portfolio) to your interviews to take notes during the info sessions?

SuperTech

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
animal_lover said:
Did you guys bring something (nice leather portfolio) to your interviews to take notes during the info sessions?

You don't have to... Usually they give you a folder with informational packets included.. When I went to my interviews, I just brought my purse and pen (I brought my mechanical pencil/eraser also - I can't deal with #2 pencils)... Others brought them, others didnt... Just your preference.

ndearwater

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
I brought a "portfolder" on all three interviews and didn't need it for any of them. It made me feel secure to hold on to something though! :)

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
I think it makes you look prepared. But, don't expect to use it much except to jot down the contact info for the people you meet during the interview process. Keep it to something small like a legal pad or clipboard. Don't lug in a bound notebook or 3 ring binder or something tacky like that.

About the Ads