Here's my situation: I already have a foreign BS, but I'm working on a 2nd US BS now so I can apply to med school. (I know it's a longer route than many people here would recommend, but I'll deal with it. I've decided this is the best strategy for me after talking to many advisers and admissions officers.) Today I found out that AMCAS will only look at foreign coursework transferred to a US institution - coursework not transferred are not even reported. This can be advantageous for me because I did poorly in some Math and GE classes from my foreign BS. I am considering not transfering the classes I got lousy grades (Cs) for and retaking them in the state school I am enrolled in now. But if I do this, I will add another semester to an already 3-yr long 2nd BS. Do you think it's worth it?