Step I Take the exam BEFORE the USMLE changes or AFTER?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

determined1.

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some people are telling me to hurry and take the exam before the changes. I'm worried and more scared now. What should I do?? Take the exam before the changes are made? Are we more likely to not get good scores after the changes in exam with more long stem questions?

How do I practice long stem questions? What should I do? Some people are freaking me out..
 
There wasn't an announcement saying the question stems got longer. The only way more time will lower scores is if people spend that time going back and overthinking questions.