Taking a Hybrid Class for Pre-Pharmacy Pre-Rec.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ash2021

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey... I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Carolina's (Columbia) Pharmacy program accepts Hybrid classes for a Pre-Rec requirement? The only option available for Organic I at the community college I am attending is a hybrid class. The lab/tests would be in person, but everything else would be online. I can't find anything about USC's admission requirements as far as what types of classes are accepted.

Thanks!
 
Hey... I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Carolina's (Columbia) Pharmacy program accepts Hybrid classes for a Pre-Rec requirement? The only option available for Organic I at the community college I am attending is a hybrid class. The lab/tests would be in person, but everything else would be online. I can't find anything about USC's admission requirements as far as what types of classes are accepted.

Thanks!
Previous answer seems accurate. You can also call USC SOP and ask.

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to attend the Pharmcy program at south university?
Hey... I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Carolina's (Columbia) Pharmacy program accepts Hybrid classes for a Pre-Rec requirement? The only option available for Organic I at the community college I am attending is a hybrid class. The lab/tests would be in person, but everything else would be online. I can't find anything about USC's admission requirements as far as what types of classes are accepted.

Thanks!
Arw