Taking a Hybrid Class for Pre-Pharmacy Pre-Rec.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ash2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey... I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Carolina's (Columbia) Pharmacy program accepts Hybrid classes for a Pre-Rec requirement? The only option available for Organic I at the community college I am attending is a hybrid class. The lab/tests would be in person, but everything else would be online. I can't find anything about USC's admission requirements as far as what types of classes are accepted.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's fine. It won't say it on the transcript. You don't have to worry.

Hey... I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Carolina's (Columbia) Pharmacy program accepts Hybrid classes for a Pre-Rec requirement? The only option available for Organic I at the community college I am attending is a hybrid class. The lab/tests would be in person, but everything else would be online. I can't find anything about USC's admission requirements as far as what types of classes are accepted.

Thanks!
Previous answer seems accurate. You can also call USC SOP and ask.

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask the school directly. Usually they don't care as long as the labs meet in person.

Are you going to attend the Pharmcy program at south university?

Thanks!
Arw