Taking pre recs after graduating but before matriculating

Started by Mr. Sad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mr. Sad

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was invited to pay the secondary fee for UK but I haven't taken one of their pre recs. In their email they asked to be informed of any plans to take unfulfilled pre recs. My issue is that I don't plan to take any more courses unless I get an interview at a school with a course that I haven't taken. What should I reply to them?
 
If you want to interview there, say you plan to take the course. You only need to have it prior to matriculating, like you said. Saying you don't plan to take it and they require it will be an easy rejection.