Taking wagers

Started by X
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

X

X

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright still no scores. I am going insane, so I created a game.

Lets play "Guess the scores."
Everyone make a guess as to what I got and we will see who comes close. You guys are allowed to ask questions before you make your guess.

Make guesses individually for Verbal, Physical, Biological, and Writing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
God I hope audeo is right - audeo you are invited to the party if you are 😀

residentalien what about verbal prediction. Bored doesn't even begin to describe it. Crashed the car (Friday) so have to wait till late until someone can pick me up. So its studying and obsessing over the scores.

X
 
Invite me to a party if the guess is within STD 1.0 in each section. That seems fair 😉 And don't worry. I know u did fine. Someone told me from above, or below.
 
X: have you looked online for your scores?
They are on your AMCAS application if you filled one out this year....just click print application and scroll down to look for your scores 🙂
 
won't work I withheld my scores.

I withheld them from everyone - I hope they don't think I meant withhold from me too. 😉


Audeo - I am willing to double that standard deviation. If you are even within -2 standard deviations on each section (that would make it V10 P12 B13), you can come to my party. 🙂

X
 
So X, what do YOU think you got on your mcat. I was bored with waiting for my scores before they came, so in class I made a little table of what I actually thought i was going to get. I made a range for each section so like for verbal I had 9-11, PS 10-14 or whatever, and then added up the totals for the lowest total score I could possibly get if I got my lowest prediction in each section, and the highest total score I could get if I got the highest in each section. I was actually pretty accurate. I had a range of like 7 or 8 points, and I scored right in the middle. 🙂 its worth a shot. I guess i had taken so many practice tests, I could pretty well guess my score by the way I felt about the test. Oh well, good luck.
 
Hey, if you're giving two points of error on each section, I'll guess 9V, 9P, 9B, O.

Most people get near the average, but you probably went over.