taking your mind off the beast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what other poeple do to get away from the mcat and go to their own little happy place. Ill start. I play guitar and basketball. I was a four year college baseball player and nothing beats whipping up on an opponent (just like i plan on doing to the mcat :) )

Members don't see this ad.

allennh said:
I was wondering what other poeple do to get away from the mcat and go to their own little happy place. Ill start. I play guitar and basketball. I was a four year college baseball player and nothing beats whipping up on an opponent (just like i plan on doing to the mcat :) )

I find when I am at work I don't think too much about the MCAT bc I am so busy, except when my co-workers ask me how studying is going... :mad:
I'm taking the next two weeks off so I can do full lengths and study without having to worry about work...
I find running takes my mind off the MCAT...if I get frustrated I usually go out for a run and come back feeling better. I also find a good book (non MCAT study related) gets my mind off of it (and can only help verbal). I try to read for an hour before bed so the last thing on my mind isn't physics formulas or something like that, and I find that break helps me sleep too. But I do have MCAT related dreams....haven't figured out how to get rid of those! :eek: