Target health benefit cuts true?

Started by angryrx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angryrx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard a rumor that Target will no longer offer health benefits after 2012 for current pharmacists, and new pharmacists are not receiving health benefits at all.

Is this true?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone verify this?

This came from a Target pharmacist that told me that his 2012 benefits election stated that he will no longer receive health benefits after 2012 and that he has the option to put money away into a flex savings account.

Note: he is a full-time pharmacist.
 
I heard a rumor that Target will no longer offer health benefits after 2012 for current pharmacists, and new pharmacists are not receiving health benefits at all.

Is this true?

I didn't hear or receive anything about pharmacists health benefits cut. If I remember correctly, this year health benefits enrollment mentioned getting rid of PPOs, but they are adding more high deductible plans.