“Tax Return Transcript” okay for fee waiver application???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

-FRET-

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I’m trying to submit my application for the AACOMAS fee waiver, & it says I need to upload the “Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040” but the only thing I have handy is my official “Tax Return Transcript” that I downloaded from the IRS website. This has my adjusted gross income listed (which I know is what they use to determine eligibility). Does uploading this document work as well? Or does it have to be the original filing form???

Thanks in advance!
 
Update: Tax Return Transcript is not accepted, must be a scanned copy of the original Form 1040 🙄