TBR Bio Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Montana7000

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know most people recommend EK>TBR for bio in terms of content review? But how does TBR measure up just using it for bio/biochem?

Also does anyone have the corresponding TBR passages for EK 9th edition? I've searched the forums, but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I recall using both when I took the test. Generally EK is better for time constrained people, as it will review the basics. There's also an audio set that's good for people who like to learn that way. The bare minimum is covered. TBR overpreps you by a lot, and is better for people who want to be comprehensive and who have a lot of time to study. Just a matter of preference.

Btw, I'm trying to compile the information onto a website. Still trying to gauge interest, but it'll be something like an initial questionnaire (study habits? preferences? timeline? desired score? etc.) followed by a custom-tailored timeline that pulls largely from resources compiled by mcatjelly, SN2ed and other forum superstars.

Reactions: 1 user