TBR Bio?

Started by naeemv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

naeemv

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have done TBR physics, gen chem and orgo and they were all good. And I have started TBR bio and it looks like way too much information and not helpful. So the question is, is TBR bio worth doing? or should i just focus on TPR and EK bio passages?
 
Idc what the consensus is on these forums, I don't agree that BR bio is too much info, if anything I've had to add some info from old notes in a few places (ie hormones)
 
i honestly think that the molecular bio book is to much, and the physiology is ok. The physiology book is missing some crucial points though. I think the EK bio is much better and it goes over more things, like intestine, and endocrine system better. Though the BR bio is great for the genetics part, so if you can read that, i would since its good to get as much info as possible.

The BR bio passages are great though.
 
I have done TBR physics, gen chem and orgo and they were all good. And I have started TBR bio and it looks like way too much information and not helpful. So the question is, is TBR bio worth doing? or should i just focus on TPR and EK bio passages?
EK bio and EK 1001 bio + TPRH is all you need. Forget about TBR bio....Even TBR orgo is way too much info you will need for the MCAT.