TBR Biology vs MCAT

Started by sshung
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sshung

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I have seen on this forum, people who just took MCAT have been complained about how ridiculous the BS section was. I was wondering if TBR's BS section is similar to the real BS on MCAT. Also can someone point out the differences between the two?
 
The BS was difficult on 8/4 because of two very in-depth passages that covered material that wasn't outlined in any prep book.

For the most part though, I think TBR is pretty similar to the actual thing. Do every single passage in TBR Bio to prepare.
 
I think TBR is quite accurate for the most part. There isn't a preparation strategy or book out there that could have prepared you enough to be comfortable during yesterday's test. It was a total freak.