TBR books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahak49

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I get the entire set of TBR books. Any reliable source/website?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks SN2ed...

I am planning to buy those TBR books for sure. I am already enrolled in Kaplan online class ($2k).

Was just wondering how to restart my MCAT prep from BASICS!!

Should I go over my Kaplan material or TBR? or both individually or at same time and all....planning to take it in Early 2011.

Working full-time for now...but not working for my MCAT prep.

How do I even start studying for this stuff? I liked Kaplan...it helped me raise my score to 22 :) kaplan practice tests only. I have not taken real deal yet. i want to take it once but score well that time.
I can definetly improve ps/bs for sure...verbal will kill me I know. But, can't figure out how to restart my MCAT prep back again!

Suggestions???

The best place is their website. Their horrible, unprofessional looking website: http://www.berkeley-review.com/TBR/home-study.html

Another good place is to check the For Sale forum on here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=230

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the Kaplan course and regretted paying the $2K for it. Here's what you should do (and the advice I ignored for months):

Do questions. Lots and lots of questions. Start with a topic you like, and ease back into studying. When you get back to questions you don't remember, don't like, didn't do too well on, go back and read the content. Research the content. And DEFINITELY go with TBR. SN2ed has a GREAT sticky on a 3-month and 4-month plan. It is a sound and tested plan, and I'd suggest using it.

What you are saying is - study TBR like SN2ed schedule says!
But, focus more on questions from kaplan (rather than review content from kaplan)??? Should I review Kaplan with tbr at all? Or just change path and focus on TBR?????

I took the Kaplan course and regretted paying the $2K for it. Here's what you should do (and the advice I ignored for months):

Do questions. Lots and lots of questions. Start with a topic you like, and ease back into studying. When you get back to questions you don't remember, don't like, didn't do too well on, go back and read the content. Research the content. And DEFINITELY go with TBR. SN2ed has a GREAT sticky on a 3-month and 4-month plan. It is a sound and tested plan, and I'd suggest using it.