TBR CBT difficulties

Started by rkmauria
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rkmauria

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so i took TBR 3 yesterday and it made me so mad that during the test, every passage took a minute to come up. on my PS section, i lost a whole 10 minutes and i lost about 8 minutes off of my BS and about the same on my verbal. What is the deal with this?

Has anyone complained about it and gotten a refund? I understand I took their test, but their service is very poor and not exemplifying an actual test.
 
Yes I am having the same problems. It is absolutely ridiculous for the price we pay. In fact I am typing this now when I'm suppose to be doing a full length but the CBT is frozen....
 
I dont have tbr cbts, but are you able to turn timing off, similar to aamc fls?

And if anyone can confirm this for me, is tbr cbt #3, the first passage with acids and then later on a passage about cd's?