TBR Electrostatics and Electromagnetism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottydsntkno

Scottydoesntknow
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished TBR for General Chem and thought it was great, however so far for physics, I really feel like it is just leaving a lot out.

Chapter 8, E&E, is particularly horrible. They don't include half the number of important equations one should know. All the descriptions are so vague it is embarrassing. And almost all the passages in the practice test involve circuits, which is the next chapter.

Can somebody recommend a proper source to use to study for this particular topic.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm, I thought TBR's E&M was cream of the crop - at least compared to EK physics or anything I've used in the past.

However, TBR's translational motion confused the hell out of me.

Members don't see this ad :)
TPR does a much better job on those topics. I thought the exact same thing when I read the TBR material on e and m. True that you might not need to know it all horribly in depth but I still think it leaves a lot to be desired. TPR gives you a more thorough run through, try that.

TPR does a much better job on those topics. I thought the exact same thing when I read the TBR material on e and m. True that you might not need to know it all horribly in depth but I still think it leaves a lot to be desired. TPR gives you a more thorough run through, try that.

^ I agree. TPR is the best when it comes to electricity/electrostatics and magnetism in my opinion.