TBR Passage Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cafeverona

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been following SN2ed's schedule, but I'm still unsure of how I'm actually doing in my prep. I've been getting anywhere from 1 wrong to 4 or 5 wrong on these PS passages. I'm a bit behind on the schedule, and have just taken Physics and Gen Chem passages so far. Obviously I should be aiming to get everything right in the passage, but what would a 6/7 on a TBR translate to?

Also, would I only be able to see if I'm progressing when I do the next 1/3 of passage questions or when I do EK1001 questions?

Members don't see this ad.

They mean nothing.
Scores for tests other than AAMC FLs mean NOTHING.
As long as you dont get only 1-2 right per passage, just keep practicing. It's all about practicing.

Also, remember that AAMC questions do not go into so much details as TBR questions do.

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesnt really matter what you get. TBR passages seem to focus more on tricks that they show you on the corresponding lecture to help you solve problems.

What really matters is how you learn from your mistakes and do on the other 1/3 but even more important how you do on the AAMC practice tests.