TBR Tests haven't changed since 2010?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangeblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing that TBR tests haven't changed since 2010. I know that TPRH Verbal book hasn't changed in the past few years for sure. But wondering if someone could second that TBR tests haven't changed since 2010?

I know that it doesn't really matter that much, since the test is basically the same over the past few years.

Members don't see this ad.

Would it be beneficial to order the TBR CBT's too? I already have the old Kaplan Exams, a couple TPR CBTs from Cracking and Elite, and all the AAMCs? Should I get te TBR CBT too?They are pretty expensive, and I'd rather not buy them, but if they are that beneficial in prep for the MCAT, I'd buy it...

I'd say less is more : It's not about how much tests you (while a certain threshold number is important 10-12) it's about how well you learn from them.

TBR and Kaplan / and AAMC are the only materials I'm using..SN2ed says TBR tests are pretty good.

Yeah, that's why I want to get them, but is there a difference between the first 3 and the last couple ofthem? I may be able to buy 3 of the tests, since they are pretty expensive.