TCOM peeps... Where you at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baadnesss

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say "howdy" to all the ppl going to TCOM next year or are already there. I do have a couple of questions for the current students.

1. Where on earth do you go for lunch? There doesn't seem to be many places around there to eat-- All i see is McDonald's across the street.

2. What size white coat should I order? I wear a size 40 suit-- Should i get it a couple of sizes larger.... say a 42 or go bigger?

Members don't see this ad.

Lunch at TCOM is a problem. There is a small cafe in the library building basement that was, until recently, catered by the hospital across the street. (ugh)
But in attempts to improve the cuisine, they're trying out different caterers. So maybe it'll be better.
There are some other places besides McD's like Milano's, Great Outdoors, and 4 Star. But these would be expensive if you ate out everyday.
So either pack a lunch or live close enough so you can go home for lunch.
But by 3/4 way through first year, you'll probably skip class enough to solve this dilemma.

Order a 40. Suit size = white coat size.

I'm an entering first year at TCOM. Just wanted to say hi.

I've heard that the "cafe" below the library will feature many different restaraunts each week. Sounds like a good improvement. Also, many organizations provide free lunches at meetings.

See you at orientation!

If we can ever sell our house, I will be there! This is our third contract. Let's hope all that "third time's a charm" stuff is true.
See ya July 31st!
Ruth
TCOM 2004