• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

mthomas2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Pre-Optometry
How do you get a job as a tech with no experience?

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
Status
what i did was walked downtown one afternoon and gave every optical i walked past a copy of my resume. good luck! :thumbup:

mthomas2 said:

About the Ads

mthomas2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Pre-Optometry
ariel winter said:
what i did was walked downtown one afternoon and gave every optical i walked past a copy of my resume. good luck! :thumbup:
Thanks!

eye_candie

eye_candie
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2005
florida
Status
Pre-Optometry
i just looked up some ODs with my insurance plan online...and i hit the jackpot with the first one i called:)

mthomas2 said:

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2000
Oshkosh, WI
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
If you live near an OD school, they often times have a list of places looking for help. At ICO we have a board outside student affairs with postings. So, if you are near a school, give them a call. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

About the Ads