Technical Questions about Achiever

Started by navneetdh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

navneetdh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to start the achiever test but there is no option to start the full lenght test. I only see PAT or QR etc.

How do I start the full lenghth test? or will I have to go back to main menu at the end of each section to start next section?

My other question is can I take the achiever tests multiple times??
 
I am trying to start the achiever test but there is no option to start the full lenght test. I only see PAT or QR etc.

How do I start the full lenghth test? or will I have to go back to main menu at the end of each section to start next section?

My other question is can I take the achiever tests multiple times??


1. You have to take each section separately. Scores will still come up correctly, so don't worry.

2. You can uninstall and reinstall it, then you can take it multiple times.