Africa and Middle East Technion (Israel) housing

Started by IsraeliMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IsraeliMD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks,

Anybody looking for a roomate in Haifa near the Faculty?
I am still vacillating between dorms and a priv. apt. but a concrete offer may tip the scales.
While I am in the Israeli MD program, the American program studies in the same faculty and resides close by (bat-galim/ kiryat eliezer)

all the best.
 
IsraeliMD said:
Hey folks,

Anybody looking for a roomate in Haifa near the Faculty?
I am still vacillating between dorms and a priv. apt. but a concrete offer may tip the scales.
While I am in the Israeli MD program, the American program studies in the same faculty and resides close by (bat-galim/ kiryat eliezer)

all the best.


Found roomate,


good luck to all.