Telehealth Observation Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itssammi66

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw someone posted on here a link to virtual observation hours.. does anyone happen to have that link?

Or, does anyone know where I can look into getting virtual observation hours? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I saw someone posted on here a link to virtual observation hours.. does anyone happen to have that link?

Or, does anyone know where I can look into getting virtual observation hours? Thanks!
Not sure if this is that same but these are also virtual observations hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you signed up for this? I briefly checked out the website and I am wondering how legit these hours are?
Im curious about this as well. Granted, PTCAS only wants to see that a physical therapist signed off on the hours but maybe i'm just paranoid lol from the description it doesn't sound like you're going to be viewing a live treatment session, just case studies on previous patients. It does sound like a fun learning opportunity though.

Have you signed up for this? I briefly checked out the website and I am wondering how legit these hours are?
No I did not sign up because I don’t really need more hours. But from the people I know who are doing them they’ve seemed to like it. PTCAS excepts it you would just have to upload the signed form instead of through email.

Reactions: 1 user